This is the best day in the WORLD!!.......

Wasso

For coming to work!

Clear roads, stopped at only one set of lights and my normal 1hr journey time was done in 25mins.

Nice wake up call drive makes you feel good for the day.

Looking forward to the drive home :wink:

Anyone else enjoy this morning? (This thread does not apply to those who had they day off, only for those who are grafters and went to work today!)

Drove from Carmarthen in South Wales to Bournemouth this morning set out at 1:45AM Arrived at 4:45AM

apart from some standing water, 2 flooded sections of road and a suicidal rodent (sorry :blush: ) all in all a fun drive.

The Z can certainly eat up the miles

and of course Merry Christmas,

My 4 yr old daughter is convinced it was Santa so has been buzzing round the house singing "only one more sleep ". So much for a lie in :(

The joys of fatherhood. :lol:

Says he now his baby daughter is 20 :scare:

Enjoy your days w*rk Ian. :p

And a very merry thingy to you and Jayne.

Ian

You aren't the only Credit Manager at work today, I am in too although I will be sending them all home at 12.. TBH not a bad thing working (or should I say spending my morning on this site) as my back is killing me having spent 4 hours polishing my engine yesterday. Drove the Focus to work today without a soul in site.

Have a great Christmas ALL.

Payco

Cheers Chris :thumbs: and to you and your family too.

Ha Ha Martin, takes a while doesn't it!! I'll be having a big bash on the bay over the next four weeks before my weekends start to be consumed again.

And whilst I'm here.....

EVERYONE have a fantastic Christmas and New Year :drink:

Hope you all get your Christmas wishes and gifts..... All the best Mr Polish & Jayne. :)

Clearly not a busy day in the credit management world today :wink: Enjoy your drive home mate, Happy Chrimbo to You and Jayne :):thumbs: The boiler packed up on Sunday morning!!! Joys car has false alarm problems and the tree lights expired last night so out early this morning for replacement lights, apparently I'm a bit of a hero according to mrs glrnet because I got new tree lights, the boiler is not as important, I'll never understand the female mind :lol::surrender:

Could be a lot worse, flooded, starving, homeless, sick etc so I'll be thankful for what I have and on a serious note wish everyone out there Happy Christmas and peace. :thumbs:

It certainly was a good drive in to work. My normal A14 journey which can take 1hr to do 18 miles, I managed the full 42mile journey in about 40 minutes! Got into work in record time!

Also, carpark at work is empty. Theres just 4 cars and 1 of them is mine! Talk about a bunch of slackers!!!

Clearly not a busy day in the credit management world today :wink: Enjoy your drive home mate, Happy Chrimbo to You and Jayne :):thumbs: The boiler packed up on Sunday morning!!! Joys car has false alarm problems and the tree lights expired last night so out early this morning for replacement lights, apparently I'm a bit of a hero according to mrs glrnet because I got new tree lights, the boiler is not as important, I'll never understand the female mind :lol::surrender:

Could be a lot worse, flooded, starving, homeless, sick etc so I'll be thankful for what I have and on a serious note wish everyone out there Happy Christmas and peace. :thumbs:

Hope the boiler gets sorted before the cold sets in again :wink:

Let me know if you need a good plumber who prefers to mend them rather than replace them :thumbs:

Hope the boiler gets sorted before the cold sets in again :wink:

Let me know if you need a good plumber who prefers to mend them rather than replace them :thumbs:

Thanks mate, it might come to that BG say it needs power flushing and they want £780 for the privilege!!! and can't do it until mid January, jokers :surrender:

Had a quote to change the heat exchanger on mine for £320, got a genuine worcester-bosh replacement off ebay for £40 and changed it myself! Any monkey could have changed it. I do much more complicated jobs at work.

Had a quote to change the heat exchanger on mine for £320, got a genuine worcester-bosh replacement off ebay for £40 and changed it myself! Any monkey could have changed it. I do much more complicated jobs at work.

That's gong through my mind, I'm not convinced the system is blocked and suspect the boiler might be the real problem, drained it down yesterday evening and no real crud in the system water, we'll have a proper look after Boxing Day :)

Don't know about quiet, the roads are busy, busy, today. Popped out to put some petrol in Caroline's car and the Shell garage had not only run out of V-Power it had run out of everything, including diesel. The next garage a couple of miles down the road had a 20 car queue. Car park in Buckley was overflowing, people parking all over the place, 4 wd's taking up 2 spaces, etc. At least I'm home now and have no intention of stepping out into the last minute lunacy again :lol: .

Pete