More of the Russian maniacs....

Wasso

Not surprised the way some off them drive seen the 318i bmw before there is the hole vid on its own on youtube and the lead upto the crash crazy but not a surprise look at m5 vs rs4 on russian motorway or if someone can lick it on here crazyest race i ever seen

Terrifying :(

How come so many cars have cameras installed ? (insurance thing?)

Apparently the insurance/legal system in Russia is so corrupt that unless there's indisputable evidence of fault it's pretty much whoever can come up with the biggest bribe that wins. This is why there are so many of these videos from Russia, because something crazy like 60% of cars have a dashcam of some sort installed.

The way some of those cars just dissolved when hit by trucks it properly scary. You wouldn't have a hope in hell.

DB

Went on a business trip to Moscow a couple of years back. The owner of the company and her nephew are both car nuts and they rocked up at the hotel at 11pm in an Infiniti and a modified BMW. I then got a 'guided tour' of Moscow at 100mph plus. Mind you got to go see a load of organised street racing at 2am, highly modified cars belting away from lights on a public road, drifting the roundabout at the other end of the road and belting back down the otherside of the road whilst we stood and watched! Defo needed a shot of vodka when I got back to the hotel in the early hours!