From Germany to Japan

Hello! Thought I would sign up, as today I've done something I thought I would never do! I've turnt to the Jap side...

From since I can remember I have been around BMWs, grew up in them and always driven them! Today I sold my lovely E90 3 series;

29xapn9.jpg

Today I drove from Portsmouth to Cheltenham and got this;

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Its fantastic! I'm in love with it already, the noise turns heads and it delivers the power nicely!

Basic Spec

Fairlady Import

51,000 Miles FSH

All the other jazz...

Future plans? Maybe some HSD coilovers (Had these on my E36, they were fantastic), spacers, Carbon front lip. Apart from that, it's perfect the way it is!

Anyway! Hello! :)

Welcome, I'm only in Southampton.

I also got rid of an E90 BMW for my zed, I did love my BMW but it was a diesel and fancied something completely different rather than swapping it for a petrol model although for a while I was looking for a 330i or a 530i in m-sport guise.

Enjoy your new toy

Jon

I also got rid of an E90 BMW for my zed, I did love my BMW but it was a diesel and fancied something completely different rather than swapping it for a petrol model although for a while I was looking for a 330i or a 530i in m-sport guise.

Enjoy your new toy

Jon

Got any good websites for me to browse for parts etc?

Also, do you guys rate the carbon fibre lips on fleabay?

Enjoy your new toy

Jon

Few parts on our site, click on our signature and also have a look in our Trader section on the forum... :)

Edited by CS

Enjoy your new toy

Jon

Few parts on our site, click on our signature and also have a look in our Trader section on the forum... :)

Thank you! :)

Have a look at the traders section on here for parts and mods there seems to be a trader here to cater for everything.

I'm gonna get a carbon lip for mine at some point but will probably avoid the eBay ones tbh, there is someone on here that was making real carbon lips for £100 for the centre section of the lower bumper, that's what I'm planning to get.

Jon