Look what can happen when you vanish for a while???

nixy

Been mega busy with work and stuff and generally not been online for like EVER! Decided to have a look see what's happening and everything's changed!!! I'm totally confused now - and what's the meaning of putting a yellow car up there instead of a sunset??

I've been so busy with my new job it's made me realise just how much internet stuff I did at work in my old job! I haven't looked at a single personal website or sent a personal email from work in the last four months and when I get home I just can't be arsed to fire up the lap top. I manage to keep up with people on FB but only because it's on my iphone and it's so easy.

Anyway, still got the zed, still got the massive gouge in the bonnet, had a broken windscreen a week or so ago from the biggest bloody stone in the world (apart from the one that gouged the bonnet). It's getting to that time of year where I need to get an MOT on the shed and tuck the zed up.

What's everyone been up to? Playing nicely I hope!

:wave: You can change the colour of the theme, it's right down the bottom of the page in tiny text, left hand side :thumbs:

Jesus they made you a mod! Don't know if I've got the time to get to grips with this new fangled forum!

Go down the bottom of the page 'change them' and you can have LOADS of colours!

How are you Nic?

Slipper boy signed up looking for you but I told him to sling his hook..... A guy called 'Tescopantsman' signed up too but Mike lobbed him out!

:wave: You can change the colour of the theme, it's right down the bottom of the page in tiny text, left hand side :thumbs:

Jesus they made you a mod! Don't know if I've got the time to get to grips with this new fangled forum!

It's good when you get to find your way around Nixy :)

One of those spam Bots :p

fembot more like

:lol: I like it rich

Sounds like something you use in the shower............

Go down the bottom of the page 'change them' and you can have LOADS of colours!

How are you Nic?

Slipper boy signed up looking for you but I told him to sling his hook..... A guy called 'Tescopantsman' signed up too but Mike lobbed him out!

very very very very funny Stew..........NOT! Although I haven't been back to that branch of Tesco!

Thank you.........I think :wacko:

Thank you.........I think :wacko:

I wasn't calling you Jesus! :p

• 3 weeks later...