What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

The plug in connector at the back is the same and it works fine, it's getting the dials to mount in the surround that's a PITA. You have to cut the mounting lugs off and do a lot of messing with it! I made a new bracket for the back that holds it in place.

Just to update this in case anyone else attempts it you need the aircon amplifier (white box) that sits behind the dials to make it work.

If not you cannot turn the blower off and it only blows red hot as I found out on a 70 mile drive in 20 degree outside temp

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I took inspiration from the '14 nismo 370z and put a red vinyl strip in the mouth of the bumper. Seeing how I like it, will get it painted the right colour down the line probably when I sort my bumper situation out :)

4E1325E2-A70D-4468-B33B-A8EFA9615D81_zpswubdudvq.jpg

Did do the same to the side steps too, though I took that back off..

Edited by Scott_f91
  • Like 4

Last week I took inspiration from the '14 nismo 370z and put a red vinyl strip in the mouth of the bumper. Seeing how I like it, will get it painted the right colour down the line probably when I sort my bumper situation out :)

4E1325E2-A70D-4468-B33B-A8EFA9615D81_zpswubdudvq.jpg

Did do the same to the side steps too, though I took that back off..

Was only last night thinking about doing the same, damn you beat me too it ! Looks good

• 2 weeks later...

Mod of the day - Tarmac side steps :)

128C353A-7ABE-4481-BB05-00FB291AB01B.jpg

Those rims off a 370??

Nope, they're the GT4 wheels which they started putting on the later models over Rays. Do love the 370 Rays though :cloud9:

Oh those are nice rims I want to replace my original forge ones. Yeh I think the ones off the 370 are pretty sick

Edited by jayrishi

Mod of the day - Tarmac side steps :)

128C353A-7ABE-4481-BB05-00FB291AB01B.jpg

Those rims off a 370??

Nope, they're the GT4 wheels which they started putting on the later models over Rays. Do love the 370 Rays though :cloud9:

Oh those are nice rims I want to replace my original forge ones. Yeh I think the ones off the 370 are pretty sick

I've just gone through this forum from the last year and I have to say you guys have do some great mods!! I brought my 350z at the beginning of the year and have ordered all the mods to do over the winter break. I will post before and after pictures.

I've just gone through this forum from the last year and I have to say you guys have do some great mods!! I brought my 350z at the beginning of the year and have ordered all the mods to do over the winter break. I will post before and after pictures.

^^^ this forum is great for inspiration, lots of things I've seen on various threads on here I would not have known about if I weren't a member here :)

Added the single greatest discovery since bread could be sliced, the most under rated piece of technology since atari's E.T. game, it's a piece of equipment unbeknown to many 'safe' drivers but widely feared by the true hoonigans, I've had to fit a bloody telemetry box to my silver stallion.... That's what you get for forgetting to read the fine print

Added the single greatest discovery since bread could be sliced, the most under rated piece of technology since atari's E.T. game, it's a piece of equipment unbeknown to many 'safe' drivers but widely feared by the true hoonigans, I've had to fit a bloody telemetry box to my silver stallion.... That's what you get for forgetting to read the fine print

Nooooo! I feel your pain :D

Nooooo! I feel your pain :D

Sounds like the worst news ever! How'd they trick you into that?

On a better note, fitted a K2 exhaust to the z and ripped out the bose stereo for a JVC double din (temporary!!) til I can afford the pioneer unit I'm after!

Hasn't stopped me so far from opening up yet, but I suppose I should be a tickle more conservative! It was a genuine mistake on my behalf by not reading the small print of the terms and conditions! Only have to have it fitted for 30 days of driving!

• 4 weeks later...