What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

STOP RUBBING IT IN GRUNDY!!! :D

What I actually saw on first read:

STOP RUBBING GRUNDY!!!

He can do that all he wants, I can't see it from here!

Not what I've heard ;)

Honestly Matt, I kept the other weekend a secret! Promise!
  • Like 1

Loving the Bonnet!

I suppose this could be considered a mod...:lol:

FCC758C9-55D4-4814-907E-6B66C248C02C_zpsidse3ser.jpg

145EAEF1-61A6-41EE-BBAA-7E4198F016DB_zps06xb82hh.jpg

You know what Grundy with all joking aside i can see the look you are going for. I quite like it* :thumbs:

*I don't want one on mine though!

• Like 1

Sorry but i really don't like the look of that wing sitting in front of the lip. It doesn't look right to me

Tis not permanent, it was done at the Zed shed at 10pm :lol: So would of been a bit of a long night to remove the old one as well.

Or was your comment regarding the positioning?

Sorry but i really don't like the look of that wing sitting in front of the lip. It doesn't look right to me

Tis not permanent, it was done at the Zed shed at 10pm :lol: So would of been a bit of a long night to remove the old one as well.

Or was your comment regarding the positioning?

It looks too far forward and just doesn't seem to flow correctly. I'd be getting the old wing off and doing it correctly.

2 new front MPSS' - (ok I didn't technically fit them)

New front discs & pads (just bedded in - back is broken after tarting around all day with it).

tomorrow - rear pads/disc

during week - rear MPSS' & brake lines & clutch line.

oh, and MOT/Tax :scare:

Yesterday was a busy day. Didn't my plenum spacer then it helped aaron with his wiper delete, then camthow with his wiper delete then finally camthow with his phone cradle removal. All finished with a nice wee drive in the zed's :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Looks good. B)

Just need to polish the plenum to match now. :stir::D

Don't worry - on the list lol. Was doing it myself but going to try this place out Caerphilly that was recommended to me by the guy that's dipping some of my car parts at the mo. So going to take the plenum and the strut brace over there.

Soooo hopefully can have the plenum, brace and throttle body nice and shiny, some new engine silicone hoses, new battery and brake fluid covers plus something different on the engine cover. All depends on how the dipping goes so fingers crossed :-)

Looks good. B)

Just need to polish the plenum to match now. :stir::D

Don't worry - on the list lol. Was doing it myself but going to try this place out Caerphilly that was recommended to me by the guy that's dipping some of my car parts at the mo. So going to take the plenum and the strut brace over there.

Soooo hopefully can have the plenum, brace and throttle body nice and shiny, some new engine silicone hoses, new battery and brake fluid covers plus something different on the engine cover. All depends on how the dipping goes so fingers crossed :-)

Cool. B)

Let me know how the dipping goes & who's doing it as I'm in the market for that at some point.

Was going to ask Vlad but he's stopped doing that now, so AquaGraphix in Blackwood is my next option but if there is someone closer that would be cool. :)

I was going to go for AquaGraphix and to be fair everything i've heard about them is good. This guys only around the corner from me though so will see how it goes. I'll be posting up pics if its good though. So if you don't see any pics you know the answer ;) lol

Edited by wizurd
  • Like 1

Finally got round to removing the black number plate surround and fitted plate direct to bumper it looks much smoother, also showing my front grill that I made and fitted last weekend :thumbs:135eb735d9e2584c021533e1a7b69c4b_zps2f74f189.jpg
is it just a case off removing the number plate then removing the 2 screws holding the number plate black thing to the bumper ? It's looks nice the mate :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got round to removing the black number plate surround and fitted plate direct to bumper it looks much smoother, also showing my front grill that I made and fitted last weekend :thumbs:135eb735d9e2584c021533e1a7b69c4b_zps2f74f189.jpg
is it just a case off removing the number plate then removing the 2 screws holding the number plate black thing to the bumper ? It's looks nice the mate :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's all I done with mine! Except had to make another hole for the screw as it didn't line up properly (I used the original holes). Looks a lot cleaner IMO.

Edited by pjf1985