Stag Doo recommendations (booked Prague)

Jay

Good evening ladies and gents. As some of you know I am getting married in June and this obviously cant take place without having a stag blush.giflol.gif So....... just a thread to see where everyone recommends but also where to stay away from. We are about 26 - 27 and want somewhere to have a good party..... but none of this staying in hostels blush.giflol.gif I quite fancy somewhere like Berlin.

So where would you guys suggest?

Cheers

Jay

Good evening ladies and gents. As some of you know I am getting married in June and this obviously cant take place without having a stag blush.giflol.gif So....... just a thread to see where everyone recommends but also where to stay away from. We are about 26 - 27 and want somewhere to have a good party..... but none of this staying in hostels blush.giflol.gif I quite fancy somewhere like Berlin.

So where would you guys suggest?

Cheers

Jay

Edited by Jay

I've been on two stag doo's this summer;

Estonia: Lovely place but the locals ABSOLUTLEY hated us. In every single bar, restaurant and club. Stupidly racist too. Had an awesome time, but more because of the company rather than the location. Stayed in hostel; 23 men in bunkbeds in ONE room, good craic but given the choice, not something I'd do again.

Marbella: Awesome 5* luxury. Lambo's and Ferrari's milling about. Great clubs and weather etc.

Head for the sun is my opinion, eg Marbella, Ibiza, Magaluf :)

Monaco GP is in May... perfect timing. Im considering doing this for mine, but there might only be a couple of us as im not sure many will afford it :lol:

You can get standing tickets at Rocher for about 80 euros.

+1 or,if you book now Whistler... There is loads to do, skiing, downhill MTB, drinking, paint balling, proper shooting, white water rafting, camping, off roading.... I could go on. Choice would be yours hotel ordure an RV to do a road trip.

Everyone seems to to do Europe, if your budget allows look further afield :thumbs:

Prague is a great place for a stag do, loads of bars and clubs. Probably one of the best weekends away I've ever had. :drunk:

8 of us went for 4 days (Friday to Monday) Stayed in a penthouse apartment, that slept 12 spread over 2 floors. Snooker table as well. It was a 5 minute walk from the main square all for around £225 each including flights. I think I spent around the same on food and drink over the 4 days (all day drinking every day, beer is around £1 a pint) :thumbs:

I have a lot of experience in this field :lol:

You need to decide whether it's city break or beach stag doo. I've been to most eastern European cities on Stag doo's, Prague is awesome as mentioned, I obviously wasn't drinking in the pound a pint pubs though as I spent a grand in 3 days, Krakow was really good too and Budapest apart from an incident where three of us were kidnapped for 4 hours lol.

For me though it's beach stag doo's all the way, 20-30 lads on the beer in the sun. Absolutely mint. Ibiza,Costa del sol or Magaluf etc, WIN every time !!

B)

Vegas BABY!!!!!!

I was going to do Vegas (under instruction from my Dad!) but due to the fact many of my friends came over to Florida for the wedding I didn't think it was appropriate.

LOL would love to go to Vegas, but I would end up married to a stripper and god knows what would happen to my mates lol. But Iwould feel bad asking my mates to cough up that amount of dosh as flights alone will prob cost a grand. I would defo like to go somewhere that is atleast warm. Keep the ideas and experiences coming in guys as I will pass this thread on to my best man :lol:

Go to Prague and spend all your money in Captain Nemo's Erotic Submarine :#1:

Im assuming this is where Tarmac spent his 1k in three days when he went to Prague :teeth: Wonder how many folks are going to Google Captian Nemo's Erotic submarine :lol: I didnt.... promise :blush: