Hi

Hi I'm Nick, new to the forum but not so new to 350z ownership. I am on my second Z at present being a MY05 GT with rays.

I owned a 55 plate for 5-6 months last year but due to running a scooby at the same time which I couldn't sell, so the Z went instead and sold a hell of a lot easier. Now I am in ownership of a 05 plate Z which I love and its got some nice little touches to.

thanks everyone for the very warm welcome, I shall get some pics up later today with any luck. You may also want to check out the thread for "memory lane; post up your old car pics" as I shall attempt to load some of my previous cars up there too.

Better luck for longevity of ownership with number 2. :thumbs: Out of curiosity did you not know about the forum with number 1?

Hi, sad to say but yes I did know about the forum when I had the first but just never got round to signing up then when it went I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the scooby I had get another scooby or a new 350z. But as you can all tell the 350z won.

Oh for everyone else welcoming me to the forum I forgot to put any pics up yesterday so will try and remember tonight. :lol: