Hey There...1st Post

Hi there,

Finally managed to get around and post to say hello.

Recently purchased a 350Z (2003) in silver. I have had the car for about 2 months and bought it from a guy who had a nice collection of cars that had been well looked after.

I have been using the car to pop to and from work but never really clocked up any real mileage so I decided I would use the Z to go from where i live in Salisbury to Newcastle to visit some friends.

What an driving experience it was. I have seen a completley different side to my car. That "Uber" resonant roar from the engine as you accelerate away combined with the superb handling and grip has made me fall in love with the Z all over again.

I was not expecting to be able to drive this car as fast and as hard as i did and still have it wanting more.

Well I will have a good look around before asking the usual "Bone Questions" Any Z owners in the Salisbury area that have any good experiences with local Garages or Nissan please let me know.

Regards

"G"

Welcome!

I found the same. When I was using my zed for my daily 90mile commute I ended up finding it a bit boring - esp when stuck in traffic. But, when I managed to take it for a long weekend drive out... wow.. completely different car and it gave you chance to really appreciate it.