Hi everyone. I'm Ian, I'm from Southampton.

Seems like all the information here is brilliant and everyone seems to be as enthusiastic about the Zed as I am.

I'm looking into getting mine as a second car, currently found a couple of UK 2004 coupes, which seem pretty tidy.

My car history isn't superb, but I'm only 22 and I've decided that there is no more compromising and I will just have to have two cars :-D

Not sure what else I can really put here, only I hope that the help I'll most probably need can be found here once I've got everything sorted and going in the right direction.

So, yeah....Thanks.

Thanks for the warm (and fast) welcome.

I've already had a good look through your insurance sub. As you can probably guess thats going to be useful for me!

Sadly, sales I've seen so far aren't too local for me, but there are a couple near London which look worth investigating.

Another Ian? B)

:welcome: to the forum. It's a buyers market at the moment - Many have said before, it's worth travelling for the right Zed. The further you travel, the longer the drive home is :thumbs: