a cheap ferrari, A stunner lol

Will370z

I blame it on the parents.....

It's not often I allow myself to be dragged into stuff like this, but come on - honestly.....

This muppet obviously done these various bits on this "Ferrari" and every time walked away from it, continuing to look at at it over his shoulder as he went, thinking WOW.

It's illusions like this that parents instill at a young age when they tell you you've done something amazing, when really all you achieved was to use a spoon - 5 years after all your peers of the same age. It didn't deserve praise - rather what would have been more beneficial is to be told "You're a muppet, and need to start growing up a bit quicker!!!" :bangin:

The time effort and money spent here could have been used to do something great....., but instead it was used by some X Factor wannabe dream-chaser.

rant over

i think it has been wrapped by a 110 year old blind man with one arm and a banana for a knife :doh:

I LOL'd :lol:

and the interior is amazing that same kind of amazing as waking up to find you've sh1t yourself in your sleep. :lol:

I LOL'd again :lol: