a cheap ferrari, A stunner lol

Will370z

i think it has been wrapped by a 110 year old blind man with one arm and a banana for a knife :doh:

and the bodys been fitted by london zoos ape section, but they've worn blindfolds and only been allowed to use their feet and pritt stick. :doh:

and the interior is amazing that same kind of amazing as waking up to find you've sh1t yourself in your sleep. :lol:

and the wheels look like they've been borrowed from a hot wheels car, they are lost in those arches.

if fail made cars this would be it

Will I have to be honest and say I only looked at the first picture.........now I've looked at the rest and I've just laughed to the point where you can hear the laugh in your lungs!

That is one hairy dog turd of a fail!

i think it has been wrapped by a 110 year old blind man with one arm and a banana for a knife :doh:

and the bodys been fitted by london zoos ape section, but they've worn blindfolds and only been allowed to use their feet and pritt stick. :doh:

and the interior is amazing that same kind of amazing as waking up to find you've sh1t yourself in your sleep. :lol:

and the wheels look like they've been borrowed from a hot wheels car, they are lost in those arches.

if fail made cars this would be it

I gather from the above that you will be phoning the chap to make an offer.

I tell you after reading your reply i cracked up and if i had won the lottery id go buy it for you honest :lol:

Got to give the guy some credit though, at least one of the windscreen wipers is straight.

Looks like part way through the photoshoot one of the local kids ran off with the steering wheel.

You can kiss my ass.......sodding bag of @*!# merc. :dry:

Have you managed to get shot of it yet. Such a shame as it looked and sounded great from the initial post.

No I'm waiting to see what happens with this job......maybe the difference between something nice, nicer, nice and soot chucking or nicer and soot chucking.

It's running again after another 660 quid of second hand gearbox but I don't trust it as far as I could throw it anymore.

Can't see that pic on the iPad rich so your undoubtedly gay humour is lost on me :dry::lol: