New lady Zed owner !

Hi to everyone, I have been looking for a zed for ages and today I have found one so I'm now a proud owner of a black 04 GT coupe, tho I don't actually collect it till next week. I've had a Mitsubishi fto for the past 7 years and loved every minute of owning that so hopefully will love the zed :yahoo:

Welcome Shel :wave:

Congrats on the purchase. Don't forget to update you location etc in your profile so people can help you out easier and make sure you don't get left of any local meets, runs and events :thumbs:

Lots of lady owners on here these days to keep you company :thumbs: (I think you's are trying to take over :blush::lol:

Wow is it really the best colour and year? I didn't know that, this one just happened to pop up lol. I will go update my location etc. Thank u guys.... I would at a later date like to get a stainless exhaust for it because I've always had one on every car I've owned, rather than keep shelling out for standard ones, so where is the best place for that, I'm in Crawley, Sussex. Also it doesn't have the sat nav and I wondered if it's possible to obtain one and fit it in like it was factory fitted, if you know what I mean!

:welcome::thumbs: He only said that because that's what he owns :) If you pick up your car before Saturday then come long to this:-

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=63925&hilit=parrot

Wow is it really the best colour and year? I didn't know that, this one just happened to pop up lol. I will go update my location etc. Thank u guys.... I would at a later date like to get a stainless exhaust for it because I've always had one on every car I've owned, rather than keep shelling out for standard ones, so where is the best place for that, I'm in Crawley, Sussex. Also it doesn't have the sat nav and I wondered if it's possible to obtain one and fit it in like it was factory fitted, if you know what I mean!

OEM Satnav unit is pants and not worth the money, spend a couple of hundred on a tomtom with traffic updates etc and you will have a much much better system :thumbs:

Loads of stainless exhausts available from traders on here with decent discounts and deals. How loud do you want the exhaust. If quiet is your thing then scorpion and Cobra resonated are the way to go. Avoid japspeed stuff as its not very good :thumbs: