350Z handles like a boat .........

docwra

396703_436720539693405_1309172623_n.jpg

Was at Blyton Park on Saturday at the SXOC Weekender, dry in the morning and the car was awesome, 2/3 inches of standing water at lunchtime and the car was awesome (although I did get a splash of water on my right shin through the wheelarch :scare: ), damp in the afternoon and very fast triple drifting with a BMW and a Boxster, awesome as well. :thumbs:

Seriously thinking about more power now, its such a capable track weapon/driftcar, would be amazing with more power. :boxing:

Spose I should plug the 'tog as well - Daz is a good mate of mine and takes some incredible shots - seeing as it was absolutely hammering down with rain and windy at that point he has done well :D

Seriously, check out his website, the man has talent:

399548_431430170222442_1950648882_n.jpg

Website - www.darrenthorndick.co.uk

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darren-Th ... 5807267547

:thumbs:

that looks like some serious arch work you've done there! what wheels and offsets are you running?

Pretty big :D

The arches are about 75mm extended all round, fronts are Work Equip 18x10J ET-18 (effective -43) and the rears are SSR Leon Hardiritt 19x11.5J ET10 (effective ET-15).

The pic of Daz's car (the Maroon S14) was an uber long exposure shot at night, Ive got a few mates who do including Bolf, who did this amazing one a few years ago:

teamgreencampkf81.jpg

there is some post production (the white outline of letters on the ground for example) but not a lot :thumbs:

Daz will come and take static, moving, long exposure, whatever you want shots of your car for a very reasonable price BTW. Hopefully less on mine now Ive shamelessly plugged his services on here ;)