First time post.

Hello, this is my first time on here. I bought my first ever 350z May this year after looking for a Boxter S, S2000 or Z4 but my 12 year son came across this 350z(2004, Black, Full leather with red piping) on Gumtree and I just loved it. I couldn't believe the car you get for the money compared to the others! Since I got him everyone has said how good he looks and when I take them out on the country roads that is it they get hooked too!!

My other car is a Range Rover sport 2.7 HSE and before the 350z I had a Golf GTI 1.8T, TT 3.2(which is the closest drive to the 350z) and a Mondeo ST220 in the most recent past. Historically I have had an MR2, Prelude, Cavalier SRI, XR2 and XR3i but they are way back in history now.

I love this car for the drive, looks and build quality and hopefully will keep him for a few years before moving up to a 370 or if I'm lucky a GT!!!!!!

Well that's me and some history so thank you for letting me join the site and hopefully we can share some valuable information.

Thanks everyone, will put pics up as soon as I can. Why can't he be a he? My son called it Spud after Keith Lemons dog so we just call it he as it fits the name but if rules are rules she will be the only girl called Spud. :-)