GTR wrapped TO DEATH....OMG!

HEADPHONES

wow what bad luck, I wouldnt have thought a company who offer a wrapping service would be so shite!

Id probably be in prison for how bat @*!# mental I would have gone if that was done to my zed let alone a new GTR...

Feel really bad for the guy :byebye:

I can't get over how calm and "ce' la vie" he seems to be about it

I know a lot of ppl would be fuming, but in the end what is it going to accomplish them, if he keeps calm and a level head he can make the right decision to get his money back and for the company to pay for all the damages, if he is fuming and starts spouting all sorts of things and slanders the company and what not he then just makes it harder for him to get what is rightfully his.

It is shocking the kind of workmanship that went on, i doubt the guy would even see ppl back for anything else his company does, i doubt anyone can trust his work on anything else he does, like window tinting, after seeing that GTR getting raped by him... actually what would his window tinting work look like if he can bodge a wrapping job like that so badly!

agree!! i would be down there with 6 of my biggest mates "asking" for a full refund and any cost that occurs fixing his car!! it good that he is getting a damage report tho. its something to wave in MR WRAPPERS face when all is fixed.

what a joke!! :thumbdown:

they seem to offer ECU remapping as well, not sure i'd want them playing with my engine maps :surrender:

also tempted to inform hexis, as they seem to be one of their suppliers, not sure they'll want their name branded on their website with workmanship like that.

He is probably like this through experience. I had my car ****ed up originally and wanted to do the whole court thing but through hearing people in similar situations experiences its pointless for a few grand. If they haven't got the balls to admit they are wrong and do whats right you really think they will turn up to court? and then the court rules in your favour but you still have to sepnd money on balifs to get your money back. So in his case he is looking at probably a year of courts to probably only end up with £1000 back after court/legal/balif costs. Is it really worth the hassle!

From reading the other forum I recon his car was used to train people on. I sure the other company will put it right for him and all will be forgotten in 6 months.