Brizzle newbie!

Hi all

Been poking around the forum for a few weeks now, so thought I'd pop up a quick hello. :bounce:

I have been the very happy owner of my 350z for just over three weeks now, so still early days but enjoying it immensely. :drive1

I believe it to be completely standard, all I've done so far is order some non-budget tyres, book a brake fluid change and buy a cassette adapter for my ipod! :band:

Based near Bristol but currently working in Crawley, might need to meet up with some other members soon to sample exhausts. Coming from a 306 Rallye I'm struggling to get used to how quiet the standard system is!

And of course, a quick pic of the motor :cloud9:

smartcopy.jpg

It is a great colour.

The Z seems to be rare enough to still be an interesting sight on the roads, but common enough to allow you to be quite picky in the second hand market.

Or maybe I was just lucky that the exact spec I wanted came up at the right time. Had to be 2006, GT pack, Rays, that nice deep grey (don't know the offical paint name!) and with the optional cubby hole (ie no satnav!) :D

Cheers for the warm welcome guys :#1:

:welcome::thumbs: Working in Crawley, you'll be coming to this then:- :D

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=61917&hilit=hurrah

Looks good!

Not sure what I'm doing yet that weekend, but I'll keep it in mind :thumbs:

Welcome. Bags going on in the South West this summer. Have a look at the regional meets. Looking forward to meeting you :thumbs:

I'll keep an eye out. Any excuse to fire up that V6 :D

Haha, don't want to go too crazy with modding, just a couple of little tweaks to suit my tastes.

I think some induction/exhaust tinkering is required to make that wonderful engine a bit more audible inside the car.

I was thinking of a lightened flywheel, I'm not in love with the way the revs die so slowly when changing up, but not sure I could live with the clatter.

Oh, and I'll probably uprate the pads for the inevitable trackday.

Actually, a head unit with ipod connectivity would be nice.

And some clear front corner reflectors.

And a remap...

;)