Euro 2012

LRF4N

On the other hand, Brazil never win everything but they're still heralded correctly as footballing geniuses. They also happen to win a hell of a lot anyway

So how do a team who never win anything win a hell of a lot?

:wacko::lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be the Tramadol :scare:;)

On the other hand, Brazil never win everything but they're still heralded correctly as footballing geniuses. They also happen to win a hell of a lot anyway

Re-read his post, he said 'Brazil never win everything' not anything................... ;)

Re-read his post, he said 'Brazil never win everything' not anything................... ;)

:doh: well spotted mr sandwich

Hopefully, petulant little *****.

Spain are going to have to bring on a striker, if for nothing else than to make some rus and open the defence up a bit. Too easy for the Italians right now, albeit they're doing a good job.

Thoughts on last night :snack:

I thought we defended well in the main but then you expect that from Hodgson. Up front we were lame mostly, not much threat from either wing unlike the French who should really have finished us off, uninspiring subs too really...

But a draw from the first game and probably hardest in the group will do, lets just hope there isn't backslapping and congratulations behind the scenes as it was not a great performance and we need to play well to get out of the group...

England were pretty average last night, France were clearly the better side though but didn't have much of a clue how to break England down. I think they (France) will struggle against good counter attacking teams like for example Russia. England should do better against Sweden and Ukraine but TBH I was quite taken back by the performance of Voronin who looked a completely different player than the one I remember struggling at Liverpool. It's early days yet though, lets see what happens in the next batch of matches.

Pete

Only saw the highlights of the England game great goal from nasri but thought France were very static up front off the ball

How about that Poland goal! Goal of the tournament so far?

It was a nice strike for sure and probably the best game thus far as well!

I watched the England game, as a supporter and thought we did ok. Up front we are short, Welbeck looked excellent though. When we get Rooney back we'll have a bit more of a key to unlock defences. I thought the French were average and England actually created the clearer openings. The French seemed happy to shoot from 25/30 yards.

Loosing Barry, Lampard, (Wiltshire and and Cleverly too) has impacted. Henderson will not get a look in once all the midfield are fit. I'd personally play Jones over him. I can't see Carroll getting much of a look in either.