Euro 2012

LRF4N

I fell asleep watching it. Not saying it wasn't a good match, just that England were not in it and I lost interest pretty quick :)

Would have been even more boring if England were in it :yawn:

Beg to differ on this one :lol:

By the way, when was the last time Wales were in the final? :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep watching it. Not saying it wasn't a good match, just that England were not in it and I lost interest pretty quick :)

Would have been even more boring if England were in it :yawn:

Beg to differ on this one :lol:

By the way, when was the last time Wales were in the final? :lol::lol::lol:

Or even qualified? :lol::lol:

Was one of the most boring 4-0s I have seen! Technically Spain are almost perfect, but being perfect doesn't make for interesting watching unfortunately :thumbdown: The more foreigners that Barca and Madrid sign the better really!

That was boring?? A packed out defence torn apart by intricate passing, 4 good goals, a couple of rash challenges, what more do u want? :lol:

Was one of the most boring 4-0s I have seen! Technically Spain are almost perfect, but being perfect doesn't make for interesting watching unfortunately :thumbdown: The more foreigners that Barca and Madrid sign the better really!

That was boring?? A packed out defence torn apart by intricate passing, 4 good goals, a couple of rash challenges, what more do u want? :lol:

A competitive match, it was one sided, lots of possession and passing, yes great patience but heck give me an end to end match any day of the week over that. Actually, think England Sweden, despite all the comments of boring boring England that was entertainment wise much better value for money over a one sided 4-0.

A competitive match, it was one sided, lots of possession and passing, yes great patience but heck give me an end to end match any day of the week over that. Actually, think England Sweden, despite all the comments of boring boring England that was entertainment wise much better value for money over a one sided 4-0.

Only because you had a team to cheer for. ;)

It's like gambling on games, it gives you a reason to stay interested.

Not really, if that were Greece vs Czech and went the same way to 3-2 I would still say it was entertaining - I do love watching football and actually enjoy it more as a neutral a lot of the time.

I was in the pub watching that final and I counted about 80% of people there not paying any attention to the game 60 mins in, everyone knew it was over and lost interest.

A team steamrollering another team 4-0, is not entertaining in my book thats all. A competitive game which swings one way then back again however is something else - think of it as reading a book, if you read through and it was all pretty predictable with not a lot happening with an ending you easily guessed, is that entertainment? Or is the book which has twists and turns and has an unpredictable ending better? ;)

Fair enough I was a neutral fir this one so I can relate to that. I wanted Italy to come back into it and a penalty decider but Spain were too good. I still blame the coach for making all his subs far too early.

Fair play to Spain, they are the best team i've ever seen.

Certainly a great team but how do they match up to the Brazil side of 1970. Well, Brazil played brilliantly right throughout the 1970 tournament, they didn't just beat teams they destroyed them. In the 6 games they played they scored 19 goals, including 4 goals in the quarters, 3 in the semis and 4 in the final.

Pete