My new Midnight Blue 313 GT

Mikesding

Hey guys - I've been around on these forums for a few weeks now, but purchased my zed last week finally!

29,000 miles, midnight blue, GT pack, silver/white leather.

Absolutely loving it! Unfortunately already put 450 miles on it, but enjoyed it all! Even the traffic.

I'm moving from an Audi A1 so quite a change.. loving not having to give people lifts

Have attached some pictures below, let me know what you think. I love the lighter interior (sorry to rub it in Hannah :lol: )

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

seat.jpg

steeringwheel.jpg

Hey guys - I've been around on these forums for a few weeks now, but purchased my zed last week finally!

29,000 miles, midnight blue, GT pack, silver/white leather.

Absolutely loving it! Unfortunately already put 450 miles on it, but enjoyed it all! Even the traffic.

I'm moving from an Audi A1 so quite a change.. loving not having to give people lifts

Have attached some pictures below, let me know what you think. I love the lighter interior (sorry to rub it in Hannah :lol: )quote]

I hate you hate you hate you!! :rant::rant:

LOL!! Only kidding babe...she looks gorgeous!! Still EXCEEDINGLY jealous of the frost grey....you have to promise me, if you ever sell her, that you take that out, and swap it with my Carbon cloth!!! Or, I seriously will hunt you down and kill you :evil::lol::lol:

Could be mine mate. sold it last year in july with 14k on the clock.Worst decision i ever made.Classiest colour option and the seats go perfect.

Checkout u tube 5th gear 2007 test... Same car !

mrt