Newbie in Bournemouth

Hi All, just wanted to tell a little story, just got to get it off my chest as the burdon is too much, last Monday night, I started an affair, even though I have only been married less than a year I fell for this great looking babe called Roxy, she's got a lovely body, really smooth with great curves and sexy lines, I couldn't resist her charms, after a little introduction we really hit it off and it wasn't long before we wereheading up the road, just the pair of us together, since then we just dont want to be apart, today I took her up to London for a day out, wow what a day it turned out to be, my god she likes it fast, my pulse was racing. It looks like I going to get into trouble with this babe but I just cant resist the temptation.

KT54RXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: to the forum!

I'm a newbie too :D

Great name for your Zed ;) ...mine is Ubz..which also happens to be the nickname of my cat! lol!

I'm sure your wife will soon get over your infidelity...either that or she'll just turn a blind eye to it :surrender:

Hannah x