Time to say goodbye to Rosie

Will370z

Well wales was a high note with those lovely roads and views. I got a whole lot more respect for Rosie there as she proved she had a lot more grip than i'd imagined and a whole lot of power. She made it effortless and had fun keeping up with Dave. It was fun

But today on the way back home i had to say goodbye to her :scare::byebye:

Swapped her for 2 more seats and a bigger boot. Have to say so far im quite taken with the replacement. The full sunroof is great, its a comfortable ride and good quality inside. Engine is a little lacklustre and gear change is not as crisp as i would have imagined and it keeps on informing me when i need to change gear :headhurt: but i really do quite like it.

Heres a piccy of my new motor

Picture057.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) dont worry its only good bye for a week, im picking her back up on saturday.

Have to say wessex nissan garage in gloucester have been pretty darn good with their customer service so far, doing everything ive asked free of charge and giving me the brand new QQ. Just finished a 2 hour drive in it back to guildford and have to say im rather taken with it.

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage :doh:

Don't really know you and have not met any of you guys YET (soon I hope), but have to say I was shocked and a bit dissapointed when I read the thread title!!! Glad to see it's only a temporary separation :D

Rosie seems to be one of the most talked about ladies on here?

And as some of you seem quick to point out, I do like the ladies !!!!

:lol:

Paul

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage

I knew you were teasing when I saw the thread title. You love Rosie too much to be separated for long. :thumbs::drive1

Heat wave, do you mean it'll break 20 degrees?! :p:lol:

;) dont worry its only good bye for a week, im picking her back up on saturday.

Have to say wessex nissan garage in gloucester have been pretty darn good with their customer service so far, doing everything ive asked free of charge and giving me the brand new QQ. Just finished a 2 hour drive in it back to guildford and have to say im rather taken with it.

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage :doh:

What work are you having done to Rosie Will?

Hope the wheel and and other little window/roof issues get sorted Will and Rosie is well cared-for whilst not in your custody :thumbs:

And you were so looking forward to that Micra loan car........... :lol:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, it reached 16 yesterday B):lol: and now it's dull again, no change there then :)

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage

I knew you were teasing when I saw the thread title. You love Rosie too much to be separated for long. :thumbs::drive1

Heat wave, do you mean it'll break 20 degrees?! :p:lol: