Time to say goodbye to Rosie

Will370z

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage :doh:

Certainly is. Roof down this morning on the way into work for me made me remember how much I love my roadster. At this rate i`ll have a sun tan before the weekend!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S'not fair, SMD is dancing a happy dance 'cos he's got the week off and I also have the week off but my roadster's in the garage :thumbdown: I want Mr Zebedee back NOW!!!!

Haha :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That's my special 'I am sad that your Roadster is in the Garage and it is sunny' dance just for Will & Annie :lol:

;) dont worry its only good bye for a week, im picking her back up on saturday.

Have to say wessex nissan garage in gloucester have been pretty darn good with their customer service so far, doing everything ive asked free of charge and giving me the brand new QQ. Just finished a 2 hour drive in it back to guildford and have to say im rather taken with it.

Cant believe my luck though, this week is supposed to be a heat wave, the first of the year and its the same week rosie goes back to the garage :doh:

What work are you having done to Rosie Will?

Just a few minor warranty issues i want sorted, all minor but im a fussy so and so and want her perfect :)

And builder you stay away from this lady lol.

DaveParkin - cheers mate, i enjoyed our little convoys, your midnight blue zed looked lovely when the sun hit it too B)

Annie - dont worry its only a week then you get your roadster back and it will then seem even better. Just imagine how fast it will feel after the note :lol:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, it reached 16 yesterday B):lol: and now it's dull again, no change there then :)

22 in Wales yesterday and 23.5 this afternoon. B)B)

It must have waited for you all to go home. :shrug:

22 in Wales yesterday and 23.5 this afternoon. B)B)

It must have waited for you all to go home. :shrug:

Some of us caught a little bit of it :woohoo:

I know what you mean, my nose looks somewhat red today, gave people at work a laugh though.

Hope you still have the sun hat and cool shades on chris to keep the sun away :lol:

Oh yes, :blush: or as they say 'If ya wana look a pratt wear a silly hat' :lol:

You don't really need the hat :stir:

:ban:

:stupid:

if that is your wish :evil::teeth:

Had to laugh at the statement..... 'Any pics of Rosie' :lol:

Going to start a thread 'IS ROSIE THE MOST PHOTOGRAPHED ZED ON THE FORUM?' ;)

And Will, Rosie is far to young for me....I like my ladies older, a little more worn in, and with more miles on the clock. Now where is Twobears when you need her? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit slow to this thread but was taken in until the cat was well & truly let out of the bag :lol: . Hope Rosie is fighting fit again.

Yes, the QQ+2 is a bit gutless, but our 1.6dci (which I guess you borrowed the same) certainly gets going quickly after 1,500-2,000 revs. My only complaint of ours is if you try to pull out of a junction in second, and the revs have dipped a little, you've just gotta hang on until the shove comes, but when it does, it really moves. An amazing engine really considering it's tiny size. Here's our Mr & Mrs cars...