Complete bargain ipod dock!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you OP, Mr Ninja, for posting this. Bought one last night and had confirm email this morning and collecting tomorrow. Bit puzzled as I've opted for collect in store but confirm email says it's being despatched via the HDN courier group.

I've noticed that someone's posted it up on that HotUKDeals site and all sold out now.

Hope this thread doesn't turn into a slanging match like that Brembo/eBay one did :stir: doubt it as it's Tesco involved teehee.

S.

Tesco are definitely fair game!

Yep as I see here. Easy monies to be made, but I would only buy what I want. Not into or needing to take advantage of making a quick buck, only want 1 for my own use. Hey ho!!

Yep I bought one for the garage and one for the missus

I understand people buying for own use, even if its 1 for every room, but to buy and sell for profit is tight. Ive been on here for years, and bought plsnty of stuff in the past for the Zed for others here and not made a penny. Suppose thats just me! No worries.

I understand people buying for own use, even if its 1 for every room, but to buy and sell for profit is tight. Ive been on here for years, and bought plsnty of stuff in the past for the Zed for others here and not made a penny. Suppose thats just me! No worries.

Doubt it's sold out just because of this forums' folk - as mentioned I noticed the deal was posted on the site 'HotUKDeals' (perhaps by a member of this forum?), and whenever anything is posted on there it sells out within seconds it seems.

S.

Ordered a couple myself. Will be surprised if we get them though even though i have an email to collect tomorrow :shrug:

They ballsed up the ipad 3 pricing at £49.99 and no one got them.

Ordered a couple myself. Will be surprised if we get them though even though i have an email to collect tomorrow :shrug:

They ballsed up the ipad 3 pricing at £49.99 and no one got them.

Agreed but this is hardly as big a deal as that, i don't get quoting their 'agreement' at the end of the day if it is out of stock then it is out of stock :wink:

My order has been cancelled - gutted!

'Were sorry, but were unable to complete your Tesco Direct order J#####. We work hard to make sure we have no problems with our deliveries, but in this case,

we got it wrong'