New 350z Owner - Venom bodykit

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intrigued by the wrong reasons comment... the engine and the core of the car seems ok, unless there's something I'm unaware of (which wouldn't be surprising, given how infamous the zed seems to be!).

I'm working on the car as a slow project, what with work taking up alot of time.

Anyone near South East London know of any good bodyshop places (spraying, fitting bodykits, the whole lot)?

Give me time, but she will be rescued ;)

Intrigued by the wrong reasons commen

The bodykit is the wrong reason mate :lol:

Thats kind of a relief lol. I thought there was something fundamentally wrong with the car I might not know about. Took it to Nissan mechanic who works in Croydon (regular at one of my uncles restaurants). Gave the engine, clutch, gearbox etc. thumbs up so hopefully once I get working on the body, things will finally be looking up for this tart ;)

Intrigued by the wrong reasons commen

The bodykit is the wrong reason mate :lol:

Thats kind of a relief lol. I thought there was something fundamentally wrong with the car I might not know about. Took it to Nissan mechanic who works in Croydon (regular at one of my uncles restaurants). Gave the engine, clutch, gearbox etc. thumbs up so hopefully once I get working on the body, things will finally be looking up for this tart ;)

Do you live near Croydon? If so have a look at this.. viewtopic.php?f=92&t=58820

Sorry but its quite an ugly wee duckling at the moment, like the other guys said once you put your mark on it and give it the kiss of life you'll have a cracking individual zed that you'll no doubt be proud of! :thumbs:

Having Chilli Red as a starting point you can't go wrong...very rare...and fastest! :drive1

One request I would like to make.

After removing the old kit, could you make a video of it being burnt, thrown in a woodchipper, squashed by a 2 ton press, just so we can make sure that the abomination is truly dead and will not roam the planet again.

Thank you