Fake Aston Martin anyone?

Gotta say I'd never go for something like this but I admire the work that's gone into it. Plus where I live I bet there's loads of people who'd be fooled by it so it's a posers dream!

Until u put ur foot down then it's :bang:

That's amazing! For double that you can get a real one (Newer and less mileage). Or for less than that POS, you can get a similar age DB7...

Who is seriously going to pay £20k for that? :bangin:

Edit: Curse my slow typing, Chester beat me to it!

No matter how good a replica looks, I'd feel a bit of a plum if a genuine car pulled up alongside.

Sometimes I think if the kit takes inspiration from an original but still looks totally different it works better.

I once saw a pic of an old e30 3 series with a Ferrari Testarossa kit. Looked stunning in it's own right rather than just a wannabe.

had a DB9 park next to me this morning while I was waiting in a car park. For only £10k more you get a really epic sound. :)

I think you'd be lucky to find a DB9 Volante at £30K

I once saw a pic of an old e30 3 series with a Ferrari Testarossa kit. Looked stunning in it's own right rather than just a wannabe.

A Rieger kit probably.....

Looks dated now but was the stuff of wet dreams for Jo Guest loving Fast Car and Max Power readers back in the day.

674.jpg

I bit like the 205 Dimma kits back in the day too :)

Yep! Reiger and dimma had similar kits. I used to love them when I was 12!

A mate of mines brother bought a turbo technics Dimma 205 - hero! :lol::lol::lol:

Despite the fact that you'd just never ever own something like that - it looks really good quality!

I tell you waht though, aston's are getting so common now... i've seen 3 today just on my journey to work. :wacko:

Thats mad, they probably spent more on the interior than the donor car cost them.

Id be so embaressed to even be seen in it. Its like those mr2 Ferrari replicas, imagine a bunch of people drooling over it, then you climb in, start it up and it sounds more like your nans sewing machine..... they would laugh their socks off.