New Lamborghini Urus 4x4

rothers2901

i kinda like it.. though will be awful of road but as has been mentioned whos going to take it off road anyway,

though such a fast car design for a 4x4 will lead to awful crashes as seen with the posted 4x4 crash at Nürburgring.

Why will it be bad offroad?

Why will it lead to awful crashes?

just think that generally most of these 'sports car' jeeps are just big spors cars, so much power and performance that the torque is too much for any surface with less traction. theres also a lot of height there which leads to 3 whell cornering at speed with increased roll potential. but :surrender: i dont make them so I may be wrong.

I don't think anyone would seriously think that this is going to be an awesome all terrain vehicle.

I also don't think anyone who would be seriously considering this car would even have it in their mind that this is going to be the best off road car out there.

People purchasing it will be buying it with the thought of buying a car to transport their families, quickly whilst still being able to buy into the Lambo brand.

How many Cayenne's or even RRS' are ever taken off road?? Most are rich man's wives cars used to drop the kids off at their private schools etc etc.