What would you do if you were a woman for a day?

Neilp

My friend asked me what I would do if I could be a woman for a day?

My thoughts were, "I'd go for a pee sitting down and also find out what's so special about this "female orgasm""

So people, what would you do if you could be the opposite sex for a day?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd spend the day saying one thing but actually meaning the complete ****ing opposite, expecting men to utilise their telepathy skills to understand my incoherent neurotic hormonal ramblings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GPMSL

I'd go and buy some sexy underwear. Women get all the best underwear which means they can look like a bag lady on top, but be feeling like an utter slut underneath. I imagine that's a very powerful feeling.

I'd spend the day saying one thing but actually meaning the complete ****ing opposite, expecting men to utilise their telepathy skills to understand my incoherent neurotic hormonal ramblings.

i learnt the cure to this ages ago

just nod, say "yes dear" and then do what ever i feel like :lol:

ALL of the above and whatever comes next.

For sure I'd be checking my bits out every second of the day and then investigate a lesbian and see what that's all about.

Although I'd eat like a pig cos its only a day :lol:

(I can see Twobears making an appearance during this thread) :snack:

Of course, I'm guessing we're all just assuming that we'd be these amazingly beautiful women for this magical day swap, not some fugly old munter :blush::lol:

im assuming i would just have long hair an axe wound and massive boobies!

oh and an attitude thats everyone elses fault!

Of course, I'm guessing we're all just assuming that we'd be these amazingly beautiful women for this magical day swap, not some fugly old munter :blush::lol:

im assuming i would just have long hair an axe wound and massive boobies!

oh and an attitude thats everyone elses fault!

:lol::lol:

Well if i was to take a leaf out of my missus`s book, id sit there watching tv all day, eating chocolate whilst letting my bloke do all the cooking / cleaning and slaving away. Then id go to bed early, say im tired and not in the mood before snoring all night. Then wake up in a mood.. and repeat....

lets just wait for the sprinkles to post up - I suspect that there will be some choice remarks :lol:

In fairness, they could respond with what they'd do if they were a man for the day ;)

scratch their nuts and fart all day :lol:

GPMSL

I'd go and buy some sexy underwear. Women get all the best underwear which means they can look like a bag lady on top, but be feeling like an utter slut underneath. I imagine that's a very powerful feeling.

I like these alot, especially dans! Never thought about that but now you say it ! :lol:

GPMSL

I like these alot, especially dans! Never thought about that but now you say it ! :lol:

What, CK's dont do that for you :lol: