Project Zeebra - Update 26th Jan

Keyser

Hello everyone well I'm new to this build thread thing but I thought it would be a really good idea to document the progress I make on my new N/A Zed lol.gif

For those of you that know me - welcome to

Project Zeebra

the start of yet another saga as what will start as a simple rebuild will no doubt turn into a major overhaul.

Well some of you may have heard that Chilli Red was selling of some stock - well I bought it lol.gif

Thanks Sarah - great to meet you today me and Bob had fun even if my bank balance is still recovering cc_surrender.gif

But hey I can't say no to a bargain lol.gif

Assisted by my wing man and navigator Buster we headed up the M3 today to conduct our stealth mission, any of you remember the pickup truck in Fast and Furious?

FFpickup.jpg

Our Version -

DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1548.jpg

and unloaded -

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

DSCF1553.jpg

DSCF1552.jpg

DSCF1551.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

What we got -

• A Pair of LX wings

• INGS Rear Bumper

• FRP Rear Arch Extensions

• Shine Auto S-Type Front Bumper

• Dual Pod Replacement A Pillar

• Pair of PIAA Wipers

• Set of Brembo Goodridge braided lines

• Set of Internal Drive Wheel Nuts

• Pair of Carbon Fibre replacement A Pillars

Not all of it is going on this project some will end up on Project ZeeBusiness thumbs.gif

The Plan is to take this -

1.jpg

Little beauty put a new engine in and let the wife loose in her for a month! If she likes it then I will take it off the road and do a complete overhaul and set the Zed up how she wants - If she doesn't I'll probably give it a complete overhaul and set it up the way I like lol.gif

I'll be back ..................

Edited by Keyser

This is soooo much better than the tv, now there's a thought, Zed TV, live from the Zed shed starring Krafty Keyser and Bargain Bob, It'll knock spots off that boring fart on Sky rebuilding MGB's and the like :):scare:

name change, name change, name change!!!! :D

Good luck with the project :thumbs:

Name change to What G???

You have been spending to much time buying things :lol: Will has a new 370 zed called ROSIE :yahoo:

Ha ha ha nutter. So is that bumper bigger then you thought? You must have spent a bit there. What does she have left? :evil:

Err not much big stuff :lol:

Worth asking though! I really should have got some more wipers for the other Zed DOH!

There was a few bits for Neil to one side I was thinking "borrowing" :ninja: but hes OK really :bleh:

The (rear) bumper is awesome - not an Espirt either a real Ings B) Had to have it as soon as I saw it!

The (front) bumper is B) as well thought it would be good to replace the one on Project Zeebra as it is stock at the moment.

I spent twice what I told the wife I was going to spend - but I argued I'd spent it on her :lol:

When I get up of the couch in the morning I'll ask if I'm forgiven :blackeye:

Man oh man oh man...... :doh:

This is crazy, so there's 3 Zed builds now, the poor pup you got hold of to restore has been left at the wayside. :byebye: How is she going to feel now that you have 2 350's!!

Great to see some serious Zed modding as always. You two should get an award.... (best make it to Wales (Colin over to you))

:notworthy:

Awesome!

If "Bangla Bangers", "The Garage" ,"Beetle Crisis" ,"A Car is Born" etc can all do it so can you Keyser, it would be rivetting viewing!

Fame and Fortune awaite!!!

Just don't let it descend into bickering and eventually a Court Case and not talking to one another like "American Chopper" :lol: