Hi im new to this forum, I do not own a 350z but I am seriously considering buying one. I have owned an R34 Skyline (GTT) and now I own a MG ZR with a T series engine.

Any ideas what I should go for?

:welcome:

There are not that many choices...

Coupe or Roadster

pre-facelift, facelift or HR, later models put out a bit more power but attract a higher tax band...

GT Pack - desirable upgrades

Rays Alloys - again a desirable option

Colour - Must be Azure :teeth:

All depends on available budget really, lots of threads on what to look out for :snack:

Whats the difference between the pre and the facelift model?

looks like I will be looking for a coupe which has rays and gt pack but I dont really like blue will try and get a black one, thanks SpursMadDave

Whats the difference between the pre and the facelift model?

looks like I will be looking for a coupe which has rays and gt pack but I dont really like blue will try and get a black one, thanks SpursMadDave

Welcome :wave: ,

2 different facelifts, the 2006 one gave the car an extra 20 bhp, upgraded bi-xenon headlights and rear LED's, slightly different front bumper and an interior restyle. The extra 20 bhp is somewhat negated as the cars weighs in at an extra 80 kilos. The 2007 facelift version adds another 15 or so bhp, taking it to 310bhp and a taller engine that requires a bulge bonnet, plus a couple of very minor interior updates. There is also the limited edition GT4 either Ultra Yellow or Black, just 170 or so of them (2004-5) which have the extra 20 bhp and different wheels. Also, its worth mentioning that generally speaking the pre facelifts come in the lower tax bracket, while the facelifts almost without exception are in the higher bracket.

There were also some changes in colours, the 2007 facelifts featured some new colours, namely Midnight Blue, Rosso Red, Pearl White and Temper Orange, all of which are pretty rare.

Pete