time to say goodbye,

SwanageDave

Well i was going to write a big thing about selling my beloved Zed, untill i read will350z bit, I was in tears by the end of it.

Anyway i am part exing my zed next week and must say it is the best car i have owned, it has cost me very little in repairs just tyres and the normal every day bits. But she is getting on a bit now 2005 gt. So she has to go, only done 51000 miles tho, I have had her for nearly three years now so it will be hard to part with her next week,I Have met quite a few friends on here over the last couple of years, Bob/chris/Zugara. and the little one who is buggering off abroad to live. lol..

Anyway i have test drove a few cars over the past few weeks, A SL500 didnt do it for me nor did the couple of Porches either, And THEN I Saw her.... a gorgeous Black 370gt...And she;s now mine..2010 8000 miles and bloody gorgeous, I needed to have a automatic as having a few problems with the knees so she is perfect. So not leaving just moving onnnnnnnnnnn :yahoo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice mate :)

Best you bring her by the Zed Shed for a look over (and a sneaky pax ride) :thumbs:

Won't be fitting the lights on the 350 then?? :lol:

2005 is not getting on mines an 03!!! you could have just given it a quick service like I have been doing to mine (for the last 3 months ;) )

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Nice one Dave B) you lucky so and so :thumbs:

......... my 370z with the steering wheel on the wrong side seems so far away :console:

I don't really have to say it, but :worthless:

No pics as yet but as soon as i pick her up i will post some, And Bob its not hard staying true is it with a Zed...pure Car magic.. :drive1

I seem to have missed out on the meets down your way Dave, only met Buster the other weekend....

Enjoy the new toy, seems to be a trend for 2012 as the prices are coming down now that the 370 has been out for a while and becoming more affordable :thumbs:

Havent you been to the meets at port solent Dave? i thought i had met you at one of them..I think i Have swopped at the right time as the book price for a 2005 350gt is around the 7000 mark now, So anyone buying a 350 is laughing now with the prices, I did my deal with westover nissan in Poole and i couldnt have wished to meet a nicer couple of blokes that i dealt with, there was no hassle or pushing to buy just pointed me in the right direction. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...