about time

Hi all:

My name is Keerat, and it is about time I made a little dream come true - and buy a Z!

I've been hankering for one since I was at uni (when the Z was released)... and I think it is time to dive in.

I've been looking for a decent example for a while now... seen several cars but have yet to find 'the one'. Wish me luck!

[mod edit: question removed to save hassle. Lexx]

Thank for the warm welcome! :teeth:

Mods: I did think it might be a bit of a risky question. Sorry, I should have thought a lil more!

Hi H, not had any luck yet. Saw one close contender but a few cosmetic defects put me off offering the money the seller was asking.

I'm seeing 3 more before the weekend, will hopefully find at least one good one out of them all. Will let you know how I get on.

Hi H, not had any luck yet. Saw one close contender but a few cosmetic defects put me off offering the money the seller was asking.

I'm seeing 3 more before the weekend, will hopefully find at least one good one out of them all. Will let you know how I get on.

That is a shame mate, but you will find one, just need to be patient :) Took me around 3 months to find mine and it was worth the wait :yahoo:

That is a shame mate, but you will find one, just need to be patient :) Took me around 3 months to find mine and it was worth the wait :yahoo:

Hey all! Thanks for the warm welcome! :wave:

Good news :yahoo:

Saw a Z on Friday, new it was a good honest one... did the deal + deposit before I left, and returned on Sunday to drive it away :teeth:

So far so good - the only niggles are the ones I was aware of when buying the car - and they are common things, which should not present much bother to sort (if they annoy me enough)... but I'm still going to take it easy for a while... a) to get used to the car, B) to slowly shake her down and see if anything drops off lol - although I'm confident the seller wasnt hiding anything when selling it :-)

Happy days driving now! It has not been the ideal weather etc... and I have a daily drive (Honda Accord Diesel) which I take to work etc... so the Z is living in the garage and coming out when I can make and excuse to (I dont have much trouble making excuses lol) :D

:yahoo: