The Zed Ted, now live!

Ekona

Not sure if anything like this has been done here before, if has there's no mention of it, but I've run this before on various forums and it worked really well so I thought we could do with a bit of a community bringing-together on here so let's see how this goes. :)

The idea is simple: I buy a small teddy bear and keep him with me for a week, taking photos of him in interesting places either related to me or to cars. For example, I may take a photo of him working on a toilet, or in the engine bay of my car, and then throw some words together that will clearly have come from Zed Ted's mouth directly. After that week I send him onto the next person in the list, and they do the same. So on and so forth, I'm sure you can see where this goes from there.

I'll do a proper post with a bit more detail on it (dos and don'ts) if there's enough interest, but if we could get a show of people who would be interested in something like this then that would be great. It's nothing more than a bit of fun that gives you an idea into the lives of your fellow Zed owners/enthusiasts, without having to move too far from your usual routine. The quicker you shout up, the higher up the list your name will be so the quicker you'll get hold of Zed Ted ;)

monkey1.jpg

List of names of people who want him for a week:

Elfman

Squee

Ioneabee

Glrnet

Tarmac

Stew

Chris 'I

Vik54

Brillomaster

Maccaman

Jumping350

Rtbiscuit

Neilp

AsianUK

Sasha

Bronzee

Martinmac

MacW

Taffyjason

313gt

Twobears

Nzr350z

Builder49

Small Print: The teddy bear remains at all times my property, and at any time I can ask for him to be returned to me via registered delivery within 7 days. Should this happen then you will be reimbursed after I have received him via a payment method of your choosing. All other postage costs to other people on the list shall be your responsibility. By taking part in this fun little thing you accept these terms.

• Like 6

Dan you must be VERY bored. My nephew aged 6 did this exercise, he loved it, not sure adults prefer the same sort of fun :shrug:

Haven't you got any drinking games we could play, or plan some great driving routes?

Sod you all then :p

I ran it on a PC forum a few years back and it went Stateside, and there's a cracking one on PCGB with 997 owners taking him all over the world too. Just thought it might be a good laugh, that was all. Not to worry, we can all go back to calling each other names over the internet now if you like.

Sod you all then :p

I ran it on a PC forum a few years back and it went Stateside, and there's a cracking one on PCGB with 997 owners taking him all over the world too. Just thought it might be a good laugh, that was all. Not to worry, we can all go back to calling each other names over the internet now if you like.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

we can all go back to calling each other names over the internet now if you like.

:lol: sounds like a good game

Shame I've finished jury service he could have sat next to The Honourable Judge Melbourne

My niece did this and I was gutted I wasn't allowed a shot.

I'm in for sure! He can come with me touring Florida and even attend my wedding if he wants! :thumbs:

I had a conversation with my mate today, we were sitting in starbucks and both loosened a lid on spinkle thing. We are 29 but both children. This is why this appeals to me! :lol::lol::lol: