The Zed Ted, now live!

Ekona

Righty-o, first post now edited with a list of people who made it clear they wanted a go, anyone else wants adding then shout up. Rich, you happy being next or did you want to be moved to later on?

He's here with me at work today, and he shall shortly be taking his first adventure... :teeth:

if you move me down the list, i can always do a hand over to scotland in early june to someone like Neil when i'm up at fort william for the 3 peaks challenge.

so if i have him last 2 weeks of may or something like that.

i have to laugh it sounds like a custody hearing :lol:

by the time he gets to me i might not actually have a Zed! :( sadface.jpg.

However i'll show him a "good time" anyway :D

No fear, I've moved Rich to the bottom and you to the top for now, so you'll actually get him next week :)

Zedabee is a bit clever, nice one. I was thinking along the lines of VeeKew myself (think about it) but decided it didn't really suit the little fella.

I run a garment printing business and could probably source a blank teddy t-shirt from one of my suppliers and print him up a 350-UK shirt if you want. One the other hand you might prefer your bears undressed....

S.

Yeah - if you could let me know how big he is (to clarify, I'm referring to the bear) then I'll get a blank shirt in for him. Bizarrely my supplier has 3 different sizes of teddy bear t-shirts :wacko:

S.

he's a 32a-28-30.... oh you mean the monkey :blush:

Yeah - if you could let me know how big he is (to clarify, I'm referring to the bear) then I'll get a blank shirt in for him. Bizarrely my supplier has 3 different sizes of teddy bear t-shirts :wacko:

S.

he's a 32a-28-30.... oh you mean the monkey :blush:

Bears/monkeys - same thing :lol:

Wow I better get a trip to somewhere organised otherwise he'll be very bored!

Don't worry too much about doing anything exciting, half the fun comes from learning about what each custodian does in a day-to-day thing too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Best get this thing rolling then, yes? :)

The reason for the delay on this has been because Squee has been incredibly awesome and made up a t-shirt for Zedley, so I've been waiting for that before starting his adventures. It came on Friday, so I'm only going to do a quick update here from myself before sending him onwards to his next home! So, without further ado, it's over to Zedley himself...

"So you've already seen some pictures of me naked, which I find almost as disturbing as people pretending to write as a toy monkey, but now I've got a proper sexy t-shirt from the wonderful Squee I'm far warmer. It does get a bit cold outside when some idiot decides to do the obligatory car shots in the middle of February...

zedley1.jpg

zedley2.jpg

zedley3.jpg

Apparently the first car has the engine in the wrong place, the second one has a massive ironing board on the back and the third regularly gets covered in sh*t. Ace! :surrender: I reckon the blue one is the manliest. All real men should have manly trucks like that.

Back indoors in the warm, and apparently this is what is known as a 'Zelda':

zedley4.jpg

It kept licking my face. Honestly, I think that's a bit forward for a first date, so I think I'll be glad to leave before I get sneakysneakybumtimed one night.

Onto far more appropriate things, TOYS! :teeth:

zedley5.jpg

Lego space shuttle, and a small taster of a model car collection. Apparently Dan buys one every time he does a Le Mans trip, at least he does when not being pulled over and having his licence confiscated for speeding. Tut tut!

zedley6.jpg

And finally, this is me posing on a drum kit, which is all Dan is allowed until the next house move due to the proximity of the neighbours. Doesn't stop him cranking up the amps when playing the guitar and bass though, but they're apparently considered slightly more sociable. Slightly. I have also been told to point out that the room is painted in Gulf colours, and that it's the actual Pantone match. Yeah, I think he's a sad b*stard as well.

Time for me to head off tomorrow to my next owner, so before I leave here is the obligatory pic of me with the sad b*st... I mean with Dan. See you soon!"

zedley7.jpg

Bye Zedley, see you in a few months! :wave:

You try taking a self-pic with a frickin' monkey perched on your shoulder, see how cool you look! :p