Make Ashley & Connor's Christmas please guys

glrnet

Right you lot, this is Joy's Great Nephew Ashley he is now 7, six months ago he could walk. Unfortunately he had a cancerous growth on his spine which was detected too late. Now he is paralysed from the waist down and is undergoing chemo. He is such a cheeky little live wire, even now with what he his going through. When they gave him his wheelchair the first thing he said to his big brother Connor was "you're not scooting that down the path on two wheels on my chair". Their dad Craig is a British soldier and the army have been absolutely brilliant converting the house for Ashley and as a family they are so together. I have it on good authority that nothing would make the boys happier this Christmas than for as many people to watch their vids on You Tube as possible, so please go and have a quick peek, it won't take long, won't cost a penny and will make a young family very happy indeed.

Thank you. :thumbs:

Ashley:-

Connor:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyPlkdZ ... uHR1WCF3D6

• 1 year later...

Sad sad times, Ashley passed away at 0300 this morning, I saw him two weeks ago and his cheeky smile and attitude had never left him. God bless little man.

Oh man, sorry to hear this :surrender:

R.I.P.