Turbo charging without using a turbo

Ian

I am not so sure, he gets all that abuse, doesnt respond and even asks more questions for his new invention. I mean, he could potentially have solved the worlds energy shortage problems with that one...how comes no one ever thought of it before :lol:

Reminds me of something else I saw on the TV.

There was this person who had ordered a wedding dress from Paris and was wondering why it hadn't arrived in the US on the day she expected it.

She got on the phone and spoke to them and after the phone conversation she says

"The reason my dress isn't here today, is because of the time difference between the States and Paris. So our today here is two days later over there"

:surrender::surrender::surrender:

I am not so sure, he gets all that abuse, doesnt respond and even asks more questions for his new invention. I mean, he could potentially have solved the worlds energy shortage problems with that one...how comes no one ever thought of it before :lol:

Me not fooled!

I mean he got all that abuse and doesnt respond, if he genuinely thought it was for real he would have gotten all defensive... :lol: