Dope status

djtimo

Yes Tim, it has by one of the team.

How come it got removed mate?

A link is removed if it is not seen beneficial to this forum.

wow

so why is the sleeping doormouse still on here then?

is that not a little tenuios (can't bloody spell that word :blush: ) half the stuff that goes up on this forum is off topic and could be percieved as not beneficial, or its moved to the green room.

wow

is that not a little tenuios (can't bloody spell that word :blush: ) half the stuff that goes up on this forum is off topic and could be percieved as not beneficial, or its moved to the green room.

I'm assuming it was a Nissan Sportz link ;)

wow

I'm assuming it was a Nissan Sportz link ;)

We have a winner :#1:

a serious question as i don't know the answer and not trying to provoke a harsh reaction,

is it just the 1 website we don't show links from or are there others?

do we delete links from my350z in the states, i know others refer to that site, but to be honest i don't remember seeing links to it.

a serious question as i don't know the answer and not trying to provoke a harsh reaction,

do we delete links from my350z in the states, i know others refer to that site, but to be honest i don't remember seeing links to it.

NS are not the only ones. Others have been added over time but thankfully haven't come up since the blocks were put in place.

for the record the other site never came back to us on a agreement we tried to set in place about links to each others forum. That was well over a year ago. That is the reason for the removal.

Fair enough guys if you removed the link to NS. If anyone wants to check it out then its in the stuff section over there, has some really smart pics in it.

I did laugh when you said "not beneficial to the forum" considering some of the dribble that gets posted! :blush:

I did laugh when you said "not beneficial to the forum" considering some of the dribble that gets posted! :blush:

One way linking is not beneficial to this site. The proposal was designed to allow links going both ways to facilitate joint meets and ventures, but thus far it seems only to be abused to get traffic flowing one way and not the other, and not for meets or joint ventures as it was intended.

Someone cynical might even go so far to say its purely an exercise to get more traffic to the linked site ;)