THE one and only clipboard

Ebized

By popular request -made by Daryl on here (one of Red Bull's FI carbon team) and kindly arranged by glrnet :#1:

Just because he felt all left out at the last Wales drive not having a collaspable bucket to keep his 'pride and his joy' clean (sorry couldn't resist that one Graham :teeth: ). So I got him one to put the smurf smile back, and in return he goes gets this made for me as a one-off. How cool is that. :teeth:

P1080072.jpg

P1080075.jpg

All set now for next drives, and a lucky few can have personal viewing tomorrow :D:lol:

Now, I wonder if Hozelok do Zed logo tap adapters........................ B):)

Wow what am i going to get then? :yahoo: I only supplied the hose pipe tap connection so that all the cars could get washed! :p:lol:

And after i purchased it a certain someone with a clipboard did a runner with it! :dry:

Hey Colin you needto be here now in the Moreton carpark directing traffic and keeping order amongst the Zed owners and supplying name badges. Currently in room 29 of the moreton ready to head to Chirck for a curry. Where are all the Zeds :byebye:

Hey Colin you needto be here now in the Moreton carpark directing traffic and keeping order amongst the Zed owners and supplying name badges. Currently in room 29 of the moreton ready to head to Chirck for a curry. Where are all the Zeds :byebye:

Hello Ian no mates :wave::lol:

Have a great time mate, will be nice to do those roads without 48 other Zeds getting in the way :teeth:

To be fair it was nice to boot it, without a zed slowing me down or a zed to keep in my rear view mirror. Did a nice 140 mile run!!

:lol: no mates, we actually tagged up with a couple who were scousers, sorry to say but seeing a 18 year old girl strip off near on naked would have sent Beavis into a state of shock. Long story attached to that but funny. It's a shame to see the moreton so quiet, even looked under the arch where Darren and Bennett were fixing Suzy, great memories. I love this place, this is now my 4th visit and still love it.

To be fair it was nice to boot it, without a zed slowing me down or a zed to keep in my rear view mirror. Did a nice 140 mile run!!

:lol: no mates, we actually tagged up with a couple who were scousers, sorry to say but seeing a 18 year old girl strip off near on naked would have sent Beavis into a state of shock. Long story attached to that but funny. It's a shame to see the moreton so quiet, even looked under the arch where Darren and Bennett were fixing Suzy, great memories. I love this place, this is now my 4th visit and still love it.

If she was a scouser, she was probably just dressing for a night out! :lol:

If she was a scouser, she was probably just dressing for a night out! :lol:

:lol::lol:

sorry to say but seeing a 18 year old girl strip off near on naked would have sent Beavis into a state of shock.

Why?I dont think so, you clearly dont know me. I love seeing a naked girl ;):teeth: I can no longer bring my girlfreind to the drive outs because the last time a few years back certain members of the forum had a crush on her! So i am sorry to disappoint you :p:lol:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7270&start=60

Now seeing Ron Jeremy strip off would put me in a state of shock! :lol:

Now, I wonder if Hozelok do Zed logo tap adapters........................ B):)

Your alright Graham i am only pulling your leg. ;) I have no use for a clipboard or hose connector my days of getting involved with Wales organisation are probably now over. :)