Am I turning into a chav...

coldel

Each to their own.

I'm not sure what the black version will look like on a black car, they are the sort of thing that you won't know until you try.

I have the clear version on mine.............and I like them. :surrender: (waits for a flaming)

From a couple of angles they are not the prettiest thing, but I do prefer them to the standard rear light :scare:

P1000739.jpg

However, I think the blacked out ones on your car look B)

:)

Each to their own.

I'm not sure what the black version will look like on a black car, they are the sort of thing that you won't know until you try.

I have the clear version on mine.............and I like them. :surrender: (waits for a flaming)

From a couple of angles they are not the prettiest thing, but I do prefer them to the standard rear light :scare:

P1000739.jpg

Hmmmm - this concerns me because I've seen your car in the flesh and it made me have an accident in my pants.

Perhaps they look better on the car than on their own. :shrug:

Personally after seeing them on the web, on a zed, I thought hmmm different but not too bad. I was glad to see Sam had them and admired them. You can get a lot worse but the effect of the Zes lighting makes it better. Sam they're fine. Silver inserts suit your car, black would probably look wrong, so no harm getting them Col, if YOU want them get them I say. Not everyone has the same taste.

Each to their own.

P1000739.jpg

Hmmmm - this concerns me because I've seen your car in the flesh and it made me have an accident in my pants.

I'm still not really keen on those lights ... but that rear diffuser looks really good!

Which one is it?

Each to their own.

P1000739.jpg

I'm still not really keen on those lights ... but that rear diffuser looks really good!

Which one is it?

All my mods are listed in my garage link below ;) but it is a Speed-racing rear apron/defuser. :)