Hello from Hong Kong (Now with Photos)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i call or all Chinese to start a yellow rebellion on this forum! I go back almost every year, and will be going again this summer. I'll be honest if I lived in hong kong I wouldn't bother with a car, I reckon has the best public transport ever. Everywhere and anywhere is linked!

Quite amazed some many forumers here have been to Hong Kong.

:welcome:

Another Hong Kong regular visitor here. Used to work on ships heading in and out of there and Yantian. :thumbs: I've wasted alot of money on Nathan Road over the years!

Anyways, sounds like you got yourself a nice purchase :teeth:

Are you originally from china?

Just had a look on google maps and there's a place called Aberdeen near hong kong... I wonder if it's twinned with Aberdeen here lol

No not from China but lived and worked there on and off for 8 years in various places. There are loads of places with English names here because of the colonial history. Currently back in Hong Kong since June and loving it.

Quite amazed some many forumers here have been to Hong Kong.

:welcome:

Another Hong Kong regular visitor here. Used to work on ships heading in and out of there and Yantian. :thumbs: I've wasted alot of money on Nathan Road over the years!

Anyways, sounds like you got yourself a nice purchase :teeth:

Hey my Dad was a ship's captain working out of HK and doing the south east asia run. Hong Kong's a great place and a perfect place for car spotting if you like exotics; Lambos, Masers, Ferraris, Porches etc. wall to wall and if you like Jap kit, the local lads love customizing them with bits from Japan. Haven't realy ever liked Jap cars until I saw my Zed in a dealers, looks sort of "meaty" almost reminds me of a modern day reincarnation of a Healy 3000 ...

Hopefully pics to come (weather permitting) this weekend after I get all the crud off since it's been tipping it down all week since I got the car :snorkel:

ahhh i remember the typhoon warnings :boat::cloud9:

Yeah, we still get a day off from work when they blow hard enough ... the typhoons that is :blush:

OK fortified by a bowl of muesli, went out at 08:30 to the Zed armed with my bucket and a sh!tload of Megs goodies (car wash, clay bar, detailer, paint restorer, premium wax, interior finisher etc...). at 15:30 was shagged :teeth: but satisfied having not stopped for anything incl. lunch. Took my younger boy for a blast on the mountain roads stopping for photos which follow. Having spent the whole day crouched over and detailing the car, about the only bit of me which hasn't seized up now are my fingers :stretcher:

Here are the photos:

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/rmgthatsme/Zed/