• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CarPhoto9.jpg

very nice B)

What rims are these :thumbs:

Hi Winkj,

Like Ian said: Enkei GTC 01's. Came with the car and were one of the selling points. They're in a gunmetal finish which I really like! Never ceases to amaze me how much knowledge is on this forum, I'd never in a million years be able to look at a photo of a car on the other side of the world and identify the rims with such authority... :notworthy:

CarPhoto9.jpg

very nice B)

What rims are these :thumbs:

Hi Winkj,

Like Ian said: Enkei GTC 01's. Came with the car and were one of the selling points. They're in a gunmetal finish which I really like! Never ceases to amaze me how much knowledge is on this forum, I'd never in a million years be able to look at a photo of a car on the other side of the world and identify the rims with such authority... :notworthy:

He's a freak. You'll get used to it. :wacko:

Welcome aboard :wave:

Really hope you're enjoying your new purchase and may I say what a gorgeous looking Zed you have there B)

Hey there Bockaaarck, I am and you may indeed and I wholeheartedly concur :teeth::lol: Total bliss somewhat diminished when I had my second visit to the pumps yesterday after the first fill up a week ago :headhurt: rather painful! Will have to ease off the boy racer antics (2nd childhood) and give in to the pleasures of the more leisurely (and possibly age appropriate) top down cruise for which the weather here in Hong Kong is purrrrrfect. Cheers mate!