Darren-B`s Vortech Fun & Games

Darren-B

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickest ever S/C install? :surrender:

Good work, when does it get mapped?

Possibly, I`m still waiting on the FRS, plugs & MAF which should arrive this week, then hoping to get it dropped off for mapping early next week. Got the injectors & plugs out today so shouldn`t be much of a job when it all arrives

Thanks guys :thumbs:

This afternoon I made a few little tweaks after gently driving the car up & down my close, had to tighten the main belt a little as the PS was a little heavy when maneuvering, I`ve also decided that I`m going to replace the hoses on my oil cooler as I`m not happy with the way they are routed at the moment. I then thought I`d prepare for when the FRS arrives so removed the intake pipe, & plenum

FuelSystem002.jpg

Cleaned around the fuel rail & injectors before removing

FuelSystem004.jpg

This is now as far as I can go until I get the rest of my parts :thumbdown:

So off to the pub :drunk::wave:

:clap: very nice install! Did the kit not come with uprated fuelling? (pump,injectors,fuel return?) Was it the tuner kit you picked? :cloud9:

Well done!

I went for the tuner kit as the car is going to be tuned with uprev on the stock ecu rather than running piggybacks, I have already installed the walbro pump, just waiting for the frs, maf & plugs. Then I'll install the injectors with all that & get the beast tuned :teeth:

:clap: very nice install! Did the kit not come with uprated fuelling? (pump,injectors,fuel return?) Was it the tuner kit you picked? :cloud9:

Well done!

I went for the tuner kit as the car is going to be tuned with uprev on the stock ecu rather than running piggybacks, I have already installed the walbro pump, just waiting for the frs, maf & plugs. Then I'll install the injectors with all that & get the beast tuned :teeth:

Darren on a mission. :lol::thumbs:

Well done!

Darren on a mission. :lol::thumbs:

Life's to short to hang around

:drive1

Oooooooo get him, he only likes the complex stuff now, :surrender: I suppose you'll be doing these blindfolded :teeth:

Quick update, another package arrived today,

Oils001.jpg

I got really excited hoping that it was to be the FRS, plugs & MAF, but was only a few service items

Some engine oil, transmission oil, Diff oil, PS fluid & a couple of wiper blades