Two pronged question........

glrnet

1) Which mod or standard feature of your treasured Zed always makes you smile? :)

2) Which mod or standard feature of your treasured Zed do you regret the most or really pees you off? :thumbdown:

Add yours to the list below.

1) My engine bay colour scheme. glrnet

2) K&N air filter enclosure. glrnet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Swapping OEM exhaust for aftermarket (350z - Nismo, 370z - Stillen)

2) Using cheap ebay "alcantara" to wrap the rear of my 350z, faded after a day in the sun :thumbdown: (dont have a mod I dont like on the 370z yet - I'm being very selective this time around!)

1. Gotta be my Rotas .. everytime i see car now i smile and they do really transform it plus i cant point and laugh at zeds with standard wheels makes me feel better :lol:

2. look at yesterdays front lip thread :headhurt: if pulled off with precision its fabulous mod if pulled off by me well pull it off haha

1) my cosworth plenum :cloud9: quote]

Are these much better than a plenum spacer? (sorry for the thred hijack :surrender: )

Best thing about the Zed is its Character (very important to me that a car has one B) )

Negatives, could be lighter

1. Removing massive orange fairground reflectors, and installing 'factory look' venting. (Not just mesh accross the back of the hole, but raised form, and recessed covers behind to mask engine bay/washer bottles.)

2. Standard exhaust tips don't protrude equally, no damage, no adjustment, just appears to be made like it.

I have a number of mods which make me smile, and I wouldn't be able to say which is the winner because they play different parts to making the overall package, so I'll select two.

1a) ARC Air Intake

1b) Motordyne XYZ pipe

2) Eibach Pro Springs - although it gives the right look and very good handling, the amount of agro I now have to negotiate speed bumps, ramps, cats eyes the bloody lot! It's just a tad low for my V2 front. Oh and last weekend I tried to get on two ramps at the garage, to have the alignment done. Both garages couldn't get me on the ramp. So it's a flipping nuisance, but love the look.

There is a procedure to over come the 2 clicky unlocky. :lol::lol::lol:

1) Sound of my tanabe touring medallion exhaust B) Price I got it for make me smile even more! (cheers Tarmac!) :teeth:

2) Having to frickin' click the remote twice every time to open the passenger door! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :angry:

There is a procedure to over come the 2 clicky unlocky. :lol::lol::lol:

1) Sound of my tanabe touring medallion exhaust B) Price I got it for make me smile even more! (cheers Tarmac!) :teeth:

2) Having to frickin' click the remote twice every time to open the passenger door! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :angry:

Think it only works on newer cars - I tried it on my 54 reg but didn't seem to work :(

Good question!

1) My home made paddle shift kit for my previous Auto zed - transformed the car B)

2) 2 regrets - 1 - fitting the K1, which i quickly removed, and 2 - i paid someone on here for a carbon wrap of my center console and it was dreadful. I lived with it for about a year before stripping it, sanding and repainting it all :headhurt:

2) must say so far ive been rather restrained mod wise and not regretted a single thing ive added.

There must be something you don't like? Can be a standard feature. :shrug:

Id have to say non mod wise i didnt appreciate the water leaking in through the passenger door, that was a real pain until it was fixed

I think I like my USDM Nismo skirts the best as they are very rare here and really look great compared to UK/JDM versions.

Like Wasso, my car is very low and if I didn't buy a flexible bumper (I purposefully avoid fibreglass) I'd be in serious trouble.