Well, its back to black for me.......temporarily

Ebized

GUNS in for some work Col?

Yes - some cosmetic treatment - to be revealed.

Definatly a courtesy car :teeth:

Not as such. I had been asked by Motorline to try their GT Edition demonstrator and let them know how I feel it compares to GUNs, so having dropped mine off today for its little treat at a bodyshop near to Motorline TW, and with the Kent/Sussex drive that starts relatively near my neck of the woods and finishes at Motorline, it all fell into place very nicely :)

First impressions:

Get to know how the auto works best.

Adjust to the quietness, although I have to say on the motorway the Bridgestones are certainly more noisy than the Sessantas I have had fitted to GUNs

The GT Edition (1500 miles) certainly feels taughter compared to GUNs, as expected. Especially with 13k miles on the clock and a fair amount of that being done in Wales and Scotland.

Learn how the connect premium works - love the rear camera - a little test, only using the screen:

Rear view some 3 feet away from the kerb:

P1010418.jpg

As close as I dared to the kerb:

P1010420.jpg

The actual distance away:

P1010421.jpg

The more you see a stock one in profile the more it looks like a beefed up 240. Miles off the ground and very high at the back.

Yeah, they do appear to have a much more classic Z line. It does surprise me how high the suspension is on the rear of the 350/370 considering you don't need the extra clearance for the weight of rear passengers.

I love the more aggressive look of the 370 with the big wheel arches and fangs but I prefer the more curved profile of the 350. If If I was lucky enough to have the choice between owning either, I would struggle to decide. :wacko:

When I got my 370z I couldn't bring myself to sell my 350z, so I didn't :lol::thumbs:

Col, I far prefer your white 370z over this one :thumbs: I couldn't live with that stripe..... it's just a little too 70's and would only add to the chest wig / medallion / Datsun rip off my mates :surrender::lol:

When I got my 370z I couldn't bring myself to sell my 350z, so I didn't :lol::thumbs:

Col, I far prefer your white 370z over this one :thumbs: I couldn't live with that stripe..... it's just a little too 70's and would only add to the chest wig / medallion / Datsun rip off my mates :surrender::lol:

to me anyway, the stripe on the black rose is much more subdued and suttle - it suits it .... IMHO ;)

The more you see a stock one in profile the more it looks like a beefed up 240. Miles off the ground and very high at the back.

Yeah, they do appear to have a much more classic Z line. It does surprise me how high the suspension is on the rear of the 350/370 considering you don't need the extra clearance for the weight of rear passengers.

I love the more aggressive look of the 370 with the big wheel arches and fangs but I prefer the more curved profile of the 350. If If I was lucky enough to have the choice between owning either, I would struggle to decide. :wacko:

Reckon Lee has it right. Best of both worlds, having two from the lineage. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thinking of all the issues the old 240's had with liftage being as far off the ground as they are. All our race 240's & 260's here running extra kit to try to avoid it.