Hello everyone!

Hi there!

My name's Ben, and I'm currently living in France (the land of the frogs).

I'm a newcomer on this forum, basically I'm looking for a clean and affordable example of a 350z.

So I don't have the car right now, but I'll be a proud owner for sure in the near future!

I'll post some pics once I've got a 350 z ;)

I'm looking into buying my car in the UK, since the french models seem way more expensive.

I'll ask you guys a few questions about the UK version, cause I wanna make sure it's the same specification as the french model.

Thanks for reading, B)

take care,

Ben

Thanks guys for this warm welcome! ;)

To Mega: I don't know which Ben I am, but my name's definitely Ben :lol:

I'm also a member of the MR2 imoc.uk forum, under the sweet name of "Ninja" (I own an MR2 turbo that I'm trying to sell at the moment in order to get money for the Z).

I'm probably gonna harrass you guys with newbies' questions about the 350Z in the next few days, but I already know you're gonna help me out :)

See ya,

Ben

PS: I'm french, so don't expect me to speak a purrrfect English! Sorry in advance, if I make mistakes sometimes!

Thanks guys for this warm welcome! ;)

To Mega: I don't know which Ben I am, but my name's definitely Ben :lol:

I'm also a member of the MR2 imoc.uk forum, under the sweet name of "Ninja" (I own an MR2 turbo that I'm trying to sell at the moment in order to get money for the Z).

I'm probably gonna harrass you guys with newbies' questions about the 350Z in the next few days, but I already know you're gonna help me out :)

See ya,

Ben

PS: I'm french, so don't expect me to speak a purrrfect English! Sorry in advance, if I make mistakes sometimes!

You seem to speak better English than alot of people around here! :D

It's just a coincidence then. There was a member on another forum I frequent, "EvoTechnik" who was from the midlands. Username exactly the same.. bennyboy.. so as it's quite a unique name I wondered if you were him but had migrated to france! I suppose it's not such a small world then! :)

Once again welcome to the site..