Just put a deposit down on a 56 350!

hi and :welcome: along.congrats on your purchase.what colour have you gone for.?pics ?

Wow what a quick response! Thanks everyone for a kind welcome!

Buster, I went for black with the orangey/brown leather (dunno what that colour is called). I've wanted a zed since they came out and test drove one and fell for it!

Can't wait...

Rich

hi and :welcome: along.congrats on your purchase.what colour have you gone for.?pics ?

Wow what a quick response! Thanks everyone for a kind welcome!

Buster, I went for black with the orangey/brown leather (dunno what that colour is called). I've wanted a zed since they came out and test drove one and fell for it!

Can't wait...

Rich

Alezan Orange its called mate. Ive got the same. Im just down the road from you in Rushden. If you need any advice or fancy a meet up give us a shout.

Welcome to the 350z club!!!

Bouncing off the walls with excitement?! :D:teeth: We all remember that feeling, the first drive or drive home. :drive1

Its strange, I never had that! Ive had that feeling before when picking up motorbikes etc... It maybe that i just dont let myself get worked up incase it doesnt happen. I do find though, once the new car / bike is at home in my driveway or garage, then the excitement really kicks in and I cant stop looking at it. Also at work, when you keep looking at the clock counting down those minutes until you get drive it home!!!