POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

• 2 weeks later...

what a nice surprise after coming home from work :D thanks Chris !

Can anyone guess what is in the boxes ? :p

20140610_221804_zpsgeaeng9e.jpg

Hope that all will be fitted on Thursday as I am off work for 5 days :yahoo:

Edited by Damiiian

diffuser and side steps?

haha yeah :clap: ( who told you :angry::lol: ) plus eyelids :D .I've just unpacked all , don't take as much room now as before lol . Side steps should not be a problem to put on but rear diffuser. Need to find a good DIY and pray that nothing gets broken knowing my skills :teeth: . Is this tape will do the job with eyelids guys http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-x-6MM-AUTO-ACRYLIC-FOAM-DOUBLE-SIDED-ATTACHMENT-ADHESIVE-TAPE-UK-/321312559570?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_Glue_Tape_EH&hash=item4acfb891d2 ? or it needs to be a thinner one ? Cheers and sorry for off topic

diffuser and side steps?

haha yeah :clap: ( who told you :angry::lol: ) plus eyelids :D .I've just unpacked all , don't take as much room now as before lol . Side steps should not be a problem to put on but rear diffuser. Need to find a good DIY and pray that nothing gets broken knowing my skills :teeth: . Is this tape will do the job with eyelids guys http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4acfb891d2 ? or it needs to be a thinner one ? Cheers and sorry for off topic

Just a good guess :lol: That tape should do the job nicely :) The thinner the better really, I have a roll of thin clear 3M VHB tape you can use some of if you're close to Woking in Surrey at all?

diffuser and side steps?

haha yeah :clap: ( who told you :angry::lol: ) plus eyelids :D .I've just unpacked all , don't take as much room now as before lol . Side steps should not be a problem to put on but rear diffuser. Need to find a good DIY and pray that nothing gets broken knowing my skills :teeth: . Is this tape will do the job with eyelids guys http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4acfb891d2 ? or it needs to be a thinner one ? Cheers and sorry for off topic

Just a good guess :lol: That tape should do the job nicely :) The thinner the better really, I have a roll of thin clear 3M VHB tape you can use some of if you're close to Woking in Surrey at all?

:lol: ...Thank you for you offer :) I'm in Hoddsedon not that far but I think I will be good with that 3M 6MM which I have just ordered and it should be with me tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
^^ Looking good Zhorno ~ is that an after the CC crash picture? looks like a good repair job if so and the paint all seems to match nicely. ;)

Ye it's after , to be fair wasn't to bad just replaced the wing, resprayed front and back bumpers and sorted diffuser,splitter out , and reprinted back wing. I thought I might aswell have bonnet painted at the same time ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2