And you think our forum has idiots....

Lexx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry if I was off topic and I am sorry I feel we have managed to be prisoners in our own democracy...if you want me to say something on topic...speeding should be brutally punished. And all cars should have a limiter to 70mph. job done. No need for cameras and criticism :blush:

Makes a good ponit, why limit cars to 155mph, wen the most we can legally do is 70, don't get me wrong I would hate it if they did,

I am sorry if I was off topic and I am sorry I feel we have managed to be prisoners in our own democracy...if you want me to say something on topic...speeding should be brutally punished. And all cars should have a limiter to 70mph. job done. No need for cameras and criticism :blush:

Makes a good ponit, why limit cars to 155mph, wen the most we can legally do is 70, don't get me wrong I would hate it if they did,

Liam I think based on my knowledge of Greekman (who I haven't met I'll admit....its just the ingrained lore of the forum history) is that he may have been slightly sarcastic in this comment.

Greekman calling for reduced limiters is a bit like the Walton family calling for more contraception.

Liam I think based on my knowledge of Greekman (who I haven't met I'll admit....its just the ingrained lore of the forum history) is that he may have been slightly sarcastic in this comment.

Greekman calling for reduced limiters is a bit like the Walton family calling for more

contraception.

:lol::lol::lol: Now that made wee alittle :lol:

Greekman calling for reduced limiters is a bit like the Walton family calling for more contraception.

yep if speeding was an olympic sport greekman would be a gold medalist, we'd see him on TV next year in london.

yep if speeding was an olympic sport greekman would be a gold medalist, we'd see him on TV next year in london.

Or on Dave in Road Wars :lol:

I bl@@dy choked on my beer :lol::lol::lol:

I just like to be a realist. If it didn't cause an accident it was safe enough....that's realism...

If it does cause an accident and my mother is hurt f@@k realism....(which would be statistically accidents happen etc) ...... I ll kill you! :lol:

My apologies to lexx for the spamming....Roger and out :blush:

I've seen him on tv plenty of times already :lol:

Rapidly finding a pic...........

200px-Ron_Jeremy_2009.jpg

:#1:

That's just the movies you watch Dave. Member 0000000001 of the Ron Jeremy Fan Club.

That's just the movies you watch Dave. Member 0000000001 of the Ron Jeremy Fan Club.

:lol: Now added :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol: I ve apologised so many times :sorry::please::lol:

No need to apologise. I personally think you are a hero. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

+1

+1

+2 :blush: Apart from keeping me awake, it wore me out just listening to you :blush:

The only comment that was decent:

If we're not out in a group, I'll flick the cruise on at 65-70 in the loser lane. It gets you there nearly as quickly, and is a lot less frustrating.

It's so true 99% of the time, the amount of times I have been in moderately busy motorway traffic, someone steams past me at 90mph only for me to catch them up in 5 minutes due to general traffic flow.

On a side note though, that forum thread led to probably one of the best reads I have had in a while:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... on%20Diary

On a side note though, that forum thread led to probably one of the best reads I have had in a while:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... on%20Diary

Yeah, I've read that before, very sobering. I'm not going to read it all again, but somewhere along the line he mentions that some of the evidence that the police presented against him came from the posts he made on a forum. I'm pretty sure that the police have more important things to scan on the internet than car forums (with some exceptions) but if you're in a fatal accident and they spot an owners club badge then rash postings could come back to haunt you, plus there's always the possibility that another forum member could take umbrage with comments and tip off the police :shrug: .

Pete

Hos is going to get nicked when the police dont know when, where or even if this actually happened? :shrug:

I think you are being a bit pedantic chaps, Ive mentioned far worse on forums and havent been arrested. Oooh, hang on, theres someone knocking at the door, Ill be back in a second ....... :D

Ive missed something havent I? :wacko:

All I saw was a link to a forum where a guy admits doing 90mph ....... :surrender:

EDIT: OK, read some of it, very sobering. Whats it got to do with doing 90mph on a motorway, which seems to be why the OP is being called an idiot? If admitting doing 90 on a mtoorway can be used against you in a dangerous driving case with totally different conditions two years down the road Id be very surprised ..........