313bhp facelift on registered in 2005?

Yella Fella

Guys, I'm still on the lookout for a Z whilst my Honda is getting stripped down back to standard...

However, I've just come across this beauty as a facelift but on an older plate, how was this even possible? I thought they were released in 2006 onwards?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2906888.htm

I wonder if the tax is lower as it stands or hit the higher bracket at the registered bhp

The HR engine (313PS) won't fit under that pre-facelift bonnet.....................

The advert is probably wrong, at that age it should be a 280bhp, and the 296bhp came out in 2005 as the GT4, and then all models from 2006.

The 313ps (309bhp) came out in 2007, and can be identified from the bonnet bulge (although people put these bonnets on earlier cars) and more importantly the twin intakes on the engine.

The seller is lying.

There is no way thats the face lift model. The bonnet does not have the big bulge in it, and the front orange bits in the bumper on that one are sloped, whereas on the facelift they are straight down. It was first registered in 2004 / 2005, so if its got the 313 engine in it, id be very supprised.

The seller is lying.

There is no way thats the face lift model. The bonnet does not have the big bulge in it, and the front orange bits in the bumper on that one are sloped, whereas on the facelift they are straight down. It was first registered in 2004 / 2005, so if its got the 313 engine in it, id be very supprised.

+1, another easy way to tell is by a quick look at the headlights, if they have the orange stripe then it's a pre facelift.

Pete

It also says it has Xenon headlights.

Does the MY03 not have Xenons?

I love how it says 'Unmodified' when it blatantly is...... :lol:

03 does have xenon lights. 06 has bi-xenons :thumbs:

Doesn't have the headlight washers that the ad says it has (as normally expected for that aftermarket bumper conversion)

The **** has simply lifted some standard description so its a completely screwed advert :doh:

So god knows what he is actually selling there - one to avoid.

I never noticed until I started my new job. They are using archaic IE6 which brings up the lovely white box with red cross in it! I just thought you didnt have an avatar :lol:

I take it displays for you? Or is it just not meant to work? :shrug:

Its not even a 296. Its a 276.

+1 ....... 276 bhp ...... no headlight washers either ......... and with folding mirrors it's probably not a UK car .... also you'll get 30 mpg only if you drive it continuously at 60 mph

Its not even a 296. Its a 276.

+1 ....... 276 bhp ...... no headlight washers either ......... and with folding mirrors it's probably not a UK car .... also you'll get 30 mpg only if you drive it continuously at 60 mph

No headlight washers on aftermarket Nismo bumpers ;)