Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Hey now don't blame me - if Suzi had not been delayed for 8 weeks while the first garage did nothing worthwhile then ............... well to be fair we still would not be finished :lol:

But now I have to build the whole car and do the wiring etc etc not to mention I have to build another prop mount that is actually strong enough for a cruise liner before this lot will be happy things have gone a little bit off track :scare:

The good news is we should at least have a bit more space in the new and improved Zed Shed 2 to crack on with this build.

In the interval please read other build threads - Andybp has a good one, DarrenB's is awesome and if your really stuck try http://www.350z-uk.c...uild-starts-p4/

which is a thread on how to build a kitchen big enough that the wife will let you dig up most of the back garden to build a new garage ;)

Does this mean that you will spend as much time in the kitchen helping Kim with culinary creations as she spends in the Zed Shed showing you what to do!? :stir::D
  • Like 3

Hey now don't blame me - if Suzi had not been delayed for 8 weeks while the first garage did nothing worthwhile then ............... well to be fair we still would not be finished :lol:

But now I have to build the whole car and do the wiring etc etc not to mention I have to build another prop mount that is actually strong enough for a cruise liner before this lot will be happy things have gone a little bit off track :scare:

The good news is we should at least have a bit more space in the new and improved Zed Shed 2 to crack on with this build.

In the interval please read other build threads - Andybp has a good one, DarrenB's is awesome and if your really stuck try http://www.350z-uk.c...uild-starts-p4/

which is a thread on how to build a kitchen big enough that the wife will let you dig up most of the back garden to build a new garage ;)

Does this mean that you will spend as much time in the kitchen helping Kim with culinary creations as she spends in the Zed Shed showing you what to do!? :stir::D

Now why would I do that?

That would be like buying a dog then running round the house barking!

If she reads this I am dead - but not until I finish the utility room :lol:

Now why would I do that?

That would be like buying a dog then running round the house barking!

If she reads this I am dead - but not until I finish the utility room :lol:

Ahhhhhh now I know what that barking is I hear at your place ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the pend list as BM's pointed out.

Been 7 months now without driving a Zed, not sure if I'm losing interest with her. :(

Shall I get an offer in now or wait for the eBay part finished project listing????

I didn't change the engine in mine to a v8 and she was off the road for 11 months :scare:

Been 7 months now without driving a Zed, not sure if I'm losing interest with her. :(

Shall I get an offer in now or wait for the eBay part finished project listing????

I didn't change the engine in mine to a v8 and she was off the road for 11 months :scare:

I offer a box of curly wirlys and two boxes of cadburys flakes.

• Like 1

I offer a box of curly wirlys and two boxes of cadburys flakes.

Not a fan of the Curly Wirly I'm afraid. Flakes aren't bad to be fair.......

Chris you stripped your car to a shell, 11 months and considering what you actually got done, that's not bad to be fair.

• Like 1

Excuse my ignorance but why no further progress?

I have retired :)

Blimey, I knew you were getting on a bit, guess I better slow down a bit, only done a full 240 resto, 370 TT converstion, 370 SC & 350SC installs in 7months :yawn:

What slow down, we have the following lined up before the end of the year:

4 x 350z DE Vortech SC kits + mods

1 x 350z HR TT kit + mods

1 x 370z TT kit + mods

1 x 370z SC

+ various other projects like the GTR to 370z intake manifold adapter etc :(

:surrender:

Excuse my ignorance but why no further progress?

I have retired :)

Blimey, I knew you were getting on a bit, guess I better slow down a bit, only done a full 240 resto, 370 TT converstion, 370 SC & 350SC installs in 7months :yawn:

Is that all??

You need to speed up not slow down :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...